Ratings for Dr. Shiraz Ismail

Dr. Ismail was my doctor from the age of 16 and I am now 50 yrs. old. The most incredible doctor I have ever had and totally irreplaceable! Sure, you could count on waiting for a while before seeing him, but he was well worth the wait! He honestly cares about his patients and tries to find other means of helping you to deal with ailments, rather than just writing a prescription. While I was going through menopause, he recommended Oil of Evening Primrose and an All B + C vitamin...worked like a charm! Both my parents and I were extremely fortunate to find this wonderful, caring and considerate doctor. I miss him terribly, but I know that God will bless him for the rest of his days because of the kindness he shows and has shown to so many people.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2010

this doctor cares about his patients, and gets to know the patient - he is somewhat holistic as opposed to other Canadian DOCTORS. AWESOME FIND! :)

flag | Submitted September 16, 2008

Very understanding, considerate but never on time because he gives his patients time to thoroughly go over their complaints.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2007