Ratings for Dr. Dennis Siegler

Arrogant & rude after he misdiagnosed for my 2nd surgery with him! I had even requested an ultrasound but he said 'no'; he can tell. WRONG! They all seem nice to get you in; when they're wrong and can admit it and treat you fairly is another story. He was RUDE, wouldn't admit his failure and STILL charged me!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

The worst experience EVER. 1st surgery was fine. 2nd surgery less than two years later...the worst behavior. I would never recommend. Most unprofessional behavior when it was he who failed me and still charged me!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

They don't come any better than Dr. Siegler. I was fortunate to have both of my children while under Dr. Siegler's care. He has the best sense of humor while maintaining professionalism. I truly miss seeing him now that he's left PAMF. No other Dr. will ever meet my expectations after seeing him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

I think that he's a great gynecologist. He cares about his patients. After I'd had a little bit doubtful ultrasound result by the radiologist, he'd tried calling me on all phone numbers he'd had on file for me,to schedule an appointment for the next day to check me up and re-assure me that things are okay. This really put my mind at ease. He is always cheerful makes you feel comfortable about giving birth. I fing him to be a good doctor.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007

Dr. Dennis Siegler's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Kaiser-Permanente