Dr. Jack M. Dodick

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jack M. Dodick

Although one eye was good, the other eye remained as blurry as it was after surgery.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr Dodick performed my cataract surgery and when I woke up the day after surgery I saw every detail in my bedroom without contact lenses or glasses for the first time since I was a child. I am amazed to see the spectacular architecture in New York City with such clarity and from a distance. My close-up vision requires over the counter reading glasses, but only on occasion. I found Dr Dodick to be both skilled and kind in his manner, not rushed, and an expert at explaining the procedure in simple terms. The Manhattan Ear, Eye, and Throat Hospital have made the intake, preparation, and recovery so efficient a procedure that I was home in four hours.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Consumaye professional. Skilled surgeon, spends a lot of time with his patients, result is perfect. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I had cataract surgery . It was a pleasant experience. He is quite knowledgeable and made me feel confident in him.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

My cataracts were removed by Dr. Jack Dodick and it was like being reborn. 24 hours after the surgery became the first day of the rest of my life. Dr. Jack Dodick is a very knowledgeable, enthusiastic and warm surgeon who inspires confidence. He is also surrounded by an excellent surgical support staff and provides a friendly and capable office environment. The procedure was a magical experience.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr. Dodick is at the top of his field. You can verify this on the web, and see it his office being the top 100 doctors in NYC for many years. I was surprised that a doctor of his stature was so warm and reassuring and that he took Medicare for my cataract surgery. His staff was the best. Because it was my eyes, this procedure terrified me. The staff, including Dr Dodick did a lot of hand holding with me and always made me feel good about it The reason that it cost 5K, is that I chose the optional lenses that totally improved my astigmatism. After wearing glasses for most of my life, I now only need drug store reading glasses for reading small print. It is an amazing procedure. The hardest part is all of the angst in the beginning.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

I am thrilled. I see clearer than I have ever seen in the past 70 years. It was very easy to get an appointment. The surgery was scheduled quickly and successfully. Both the doctor and staff explained everything to me very clearly. I was told by previous patients that Dr Dodick was the best catarct surgeon around. I consider my self lucky to have had him do my surgery. I would and will recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

God bless Dr. Dodick. He is a consummate and skilled professional who immediately instills well-deserved confidence. He is patient, thorough and deftly performed the surgeries which almost magically lifted the "fog" from my eyes. And for that I will be forever thankful and forever grateful.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

I had cataract surgery on October 8 and 15 2013 I was very pleased and totally satisfied with the doctor and manhattan eye and ear hospital. I have been a patient for more than 20 years.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Dr. Jack Dodick did a wondeful job with my cataract surgery. He was extremely thorough, answered questions eagerly, and called me the night of my surgery to make sure I was okay. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Dr. Jack M. Dodick's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1963)

MB Health