Ratings for Dr. Jack M. Dodick

THE BEST of the best Highly skilled surgeon who cares for his patients

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

The best of the best. I would highly recommend him and his team.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

My cataract surgery monovision results were perfect. No glasses needed for reading or for distance. Dr. Dodick is fabulous, friendly, and explains everything.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

Thank you Dr. Dodick and staff for making my cataract surgery as anxiety free as possible and my eyesight so perfect and clear. The procedure was quick, painless and the results exceptional. I am beyond happy.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2019

I had cataract surgery with Dr. Dodick and I recommend him highly. He is so patient in explaining everything, and his office staff work like a well-oiled machine. Everything goes smoothly. The coordination with the Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital is top-notch. Their staff also is caring and conscientious. My husband also had cataract surgery with Dr. Dodick 17 years ago, and it was also an excellent experience. I was so glad to discover that he is still practicing. I am typing this review with NO glasses, and I still have the other eye which will be done in 2 weeks. This doctor is tops in this field.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Although one eye was good, the other eye remained as blurry as it was after surgery.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr Dodick performed my cataract surgery and when I woke up the day after surgery I saw every detail in my bedroom without contact lenses or glasses for the first time since I was a child. I am amazed to see the spectacular architecture in New York City with such clarity and from a distance. My close-up vision requires over the counter reading glasses, but only on occasion. I found Dr Dodick to be both skilled and kind in his manner, not rushed, and an expert at explaining the procedure in simple terms. The Manhattan Ear, Eye, and Throat Hospital have made the intake, preparation, and recovery so efficient a procedure that I was home in four hours.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Consumaye professional. Skilled surgeon, spends a lot of time with his patients, result is perfect. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I had cataract surgery . It was a pleasant experience. He is quite knowledgeable and made me feel confident in him.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

My cataracts were removed by Dr. Jack Dodick and it was like being reborn. 24 hours after the surgery became the first day of the rest of my life. Dr. Jack Dodick is a very knowledgeable, enthusiastic and warm surgeon who inspires confidence. He is also surrounded by an excellent surgical support staff and provides a friendly and capable office environment. The procedure was a magical experience.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr. Jack M. Dodick's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1963)

Coventry Healthcare