Ratings for Dr. Albert S. Manlapit

When I contracted Dr Manlapit’s office, I was in acute pain. His receptionist worked me into the Doctor’s schedule. After a thorough health history & evaluation, I was given medication to address my problems. This started me on my way to recovery. At each appointment, Dr. Manlapit would listen to my concerns & address them to my satisfaction. His staff was very helpful with any issues that would occur in between visits. We are indeed fortunate to have a doctor of his caliber in our area.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

I have been seeing Dr. Manlapit for three years. He has done a dream job of treating my condition. He has been especially helpful in attempting th use the Lowe’s amount of medication without causing flare up of my condition. His staff is extremely helpful and totally professional. I am living pain free due the care and treatment that I have received here. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

I have had the good fortune to be there when Dr. Manlapit treated my mother.b He was very thorough and spoke in terms we could understand. His approach of working with you is fantastic.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

My husband and I were very impressed with Dr. Manlapit and his staff starting with the initial appointment through to the last appointment. His personable and professional treatment was evident throughout the 20 months that my husband was his patient.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Dr. Manlapit is very knowledgeable about autoimmune disorders. He takes the time to make sure he has all of the patient information before he diagnoses and treats. I really enjoyed how he sat down with me and developed a timeline of my symptoms before he started telling me his thoughts. I have been symptom free for two years now and only going once a year to follow up with him. He doesn't just look at me and say "You are good you can leave." He truly takes the time to make sure that I am symptom free and then explains to me exactly what I need to do if I notice any symptoms.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Dr Manlapit is obviously very intelligent but he treats his patients very rudely when ask questions about their treatment. He gets upset if you question his treatments. He doesnt listen when you tell him that the treatment might be making ypu sick or maybe isnt working. He avtually said once that he "didn't care" about how I felt now, that he was more concerned about in ten years. I went to my pcp to be treated fir a rheumatoid flare because Manlapit refused to order anything. Not sure what his agenda was, but I know that I no longer needed his mistreatment.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Manlapit for three or four years now. I cannot speak highly enough about him. He has treated me for arthritis in my hip, my bursitis, my hands and my shoulders. I have never waited in his waiting room. His staff is of the highest caliber. Both he and the staff always take time to explain things to me thoroughly. I am never rushed. If I could rate him higher, I would give him a 10 out of ten! If you need a Rheumatologist, he is your man!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

My father has been seeing Dr. Manlapit for approximately 4 years now. He monitors his overall health as well as his arthritis. He has caught two other serious issues over his general practitioner. He and my father have a great rapport and he welcomes me as well at each visit. The staff is very helpful and supportive as well.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Doc is a very good at what he is doing to help me. I could not be happier at this point after one year of being treated.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

My elderly mother regained and maintained her mobility under Dr. Manlapit's skillful care. His staff is professional when making appointments and instructive in explaining the necessary treatments.. When mom presented odd symptoms unrelated to rheumatology, he correctly directed us to another specialist. We trust Dr. Manlapit's clinical judgement and confidently recommend his medical practice.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Albert S. Manlapit's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal