You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Edward Ryba

I love doctor ryba, I really do but his wife working as a receptionist is really holding him down. She loses files, made me pay for my 200 dollar glasses after I already paid because she lost the receipt, is mean to people trying on glasses. Dr Ryba himself is a great guy, his son is awesome but Donna needs to learn how to be more tidy and keep things in check.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Pat Ryba is one of the kindest, smartest most helpful people I have ever met. Very informative and it is a very positive atmosphere in Dr. Ryba's office. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Ryba since I was in Grade 3, I am 29 years old now. I'm very used to Donna, she can be pushy and bossy sometimes but she is just trying to help. She does her best in trying to satisfy everyone. She is only one person, and works long overtime hours in the office long after it is closed. I love Dr. Ryba, he is very kind, very informative, and very smart.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

The staff and Dr. Ryba are always eager to please. I needed an appointment and couldn't wait and they fit me in within a few days. The office is always busy but they work very well and are very organized.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Always enjoy my appointments with Dr. Ryba. He is very kind and professional. The atmosphere is always positive and i always feel welcome. Donna and Pat are great, knowledgeable and pleasant. I highly recommend this office :)

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

dr ryba and his wife donna a vert special ppl they welcome u with a smile as soon as u walk in their office.and they trat u like u have know them forever.i have only know them for a a short while and like i said they a wonderful.....

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Submitted February 27, 2012

Dr. Edward Ryba's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I love doctor ryba, I really do but his wife working as a receptionist is really holding him down. She loses files, made me pay for my 200 dollar glasses after ..."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Pat Ryba is one of the kindest, smartest most helpful people I have ever met. Very informative and it is a very positive atmosphere in Dr. Ryba's office. Highly..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Disorganized, late, and confused is how I would describe this doctor and his office"

October 23, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "his wife who works the desk is an absolute psychopath. he's a great doctor but i wont go there anymore just because of donna. crazy lady"

August 10, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Ryba since I was in Grade 3, I am 29 years old now. I'm very used to Donna, she can be pushy and bossy sometimes but she is just trying to ..."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Switched to Dr. Ryba after having the same eye doctor for years and very glad i did"

October 15, 2014