Ratings for Dr. Cristee L. Offerdahl

After finding out I was pregnant I went through 3 doctors before I found Cristee. She has been the answer to my prayers. Not only is she an amazing doctor, but she is one of the most loving, caring, fun people I have ever met. She genuinely cares about me and making sure that I don't have any questions or concerns. I honestly couldn't ask for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

This doctor preys on the fears of the women she treats. The reason so many women say they love her is because she deliberately manipulates circumstances so that she can swoop in and save the day. If you are seeing her as your OB, I urge you to find another provider.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Cristee is an amazing doctor! She truly gets what it means to take care of her patients. Every visit, she makes me feel like I'm her #1 priority even though I know she's working through a very busy schedule. She takes the time to always explain anything I might have questions about and always puts my mind at ease if needed. Dr. Offerdahl is by far one of the most impressive doctors I've ever had the pleasure to encounter Kudos!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

I liked Cristee when I first met her. She was introduced to me by a friend. However my overall experience with her was bad and still gives me nightmares. I was seeing her during my first pregnancy and all went well the 9 months as I had no complications at all so she really had to do nothing other than just normal check ups, but it was during the delivery that she just messed up. I labored for 30 hours as they would not keep me in the hospital for not being dilated fully, dilated fully at home after a very long night, forceps assisted delivery as it was nearing 5 pm and she had to run out the door, internal hemorrage that she left unnoticed during the delivery inspite of seeing excessive bleeding, underwent surgery inspite of vaginal delivery by one of her partners who thought she fixed the bleeding but she did not actually..stayed in the hospital for 7 days after vaginal delivery and took several months to feel better. Long story short, she did not take the right decisions for me..

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I love Dr Offerdahl! I have had 2 difficult pregnancies and she has just been wonderful! I feel that she always goes above and beyond. She is extra cautious and very thorough. She is also just a nice person and seems to genuinely care about her patients.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

From what I have been seeing here is that this Dr. is only attentive to those having babies. If needing to see her for any other reason she seems to "not care". Thank you ladies for the information. I WAS going to book an appointment, however after seeing the ratings and feedback from you all. I will NOT be asking for an appointment to see her. Thank you all again!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I've been going to Cristee for a few years now. Usually see her 3 times a year. She's very nice, energetic, and understanding. She makes you feel like a million bucks even if your health situation is not ideal. However, it can be extremely difficult to get an appt with her. It's also hard to get call backs from the office. Everytime she calls with test results, she says "call anytime if you have questions." This is a great idea, in theory, but everytime I do that, I'm informed I have to make another appt and then wait 6 months to have questions answered. She also forgets who I am and I have to "reintroduce" myself each time. I don't mind too much because I know she's busy and sees a ton of people, but sometimes I feel a little silly explaining everything again. She does give me all the time I need during appts, answers all my questions, sympathizes, etc. I continue going to her mostly because of her great attitude.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

She's nice and has a lot of energy, which made me feel safe, like she could react extremely fast in an emergency. I liked her as soon as I met her. However, my experience with her was overall bad. First, I developed tendonitis in my wrists (which turns out happens to 10% of pregnant women) but she didn't even look and said it was just liquid I was retaining. I should have been treated to prevent further damage but only got worse and ended up unable to tend to my newborn for months. My baby should have been born a month before the induction but she "didn't think it would grow any more". During my 30 hours of labor with complications, a stuck baby with the cord wrapped twice around the neck and too big to go through my pelvis and an infection acquired while pushing alone with a mean nurse for an hour, she only showed up to offer me a C-section and left me to think about it. I had been bleeding for many hours and had a fever. She was at the hospital but didn't even check on me.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

i never had a good experience. first, i didn't feel welcomed as i hadn't been there before so everyone was chatting away while i stood there. i finally got chked in. i didn't end up meeting the dr. i got a PA from europe (she was nice, but has since left). i needed my fsh tested as i was hoping to start a family late in life (40). i rec'vd a voicemail telling me i was in menopause and that i could NOT have kids!! my husband wanted to kill her! she said, i 'might' have luck w IVF dr. IF, i have questions feel free to call her! (this was a wed late afternoon. i tried her office 6x on thurs & 6x fri. desperate to speak to her as i was devastated! i kept leaving messages. finally, SUNDAY pm she finally called me! she had been working at the hosp. delivering babies. ok, i could understand but WHY the hell didn't someone tell me that??!! why didn't she tell me i wouldn't be able to reach her?? those 3.5 days were the most miserable! needless to say, i never went back.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Love Dr. Christie, been using her for years, she is thoughtful, considerate and always makes you feel special.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

Dr. Cristee L. Offerdahl's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1993)