Ratings for Dr. Alex Earmme

I love the staff, and the Dr.s personality, but his work is subpar and he does not have the technology that he should have. Unfortunately my family must stop seeing him as decay was left under crowns and fillings causing undue pain and financial costs.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I have been going to Alex for over 20 years. Very happy with his work!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

I have changed my dentist now. Every time I had visited Dr. Earmme's clinic for a filling etc., himand his staff are so busy talking to each other as they are doing the filling. I feel very nervous when some one is working on my teeth and at the same time talking with each other a lot. Talking and working are not a good mix when working. The likelihood of making a mistake increases when you are not completely focussed on the task in hand. I have no other issues with Dr. Earmme.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

My family and I have been dealing with Dr. Earmme for over 6 years now and have found the Dr. and staff to be friendly, helpful and knowledgeable when dealing with our questions. We do not hesitate to recommend this practice to residents of Cloverdale and beyond.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

When i retired and lost my dental coverage a different receptionist became very rude, . The attitude changed like a closing door. I tried other new dentist, but he overcharged. But he did find cavities that Earmme missed, as his imagining equipment is newer than Earmme,s. So went back to Earmme. Realized that Earmme does stand behind his work, and is fair pricing. Love the relaxing banter between him and the assistant , i want to join in, but not possible. If you want implants, then go to a full service dentist as Earmme doesnt'. Remind him that just because you're over 65 doesn't mean you can throw me out with the trash. Besides i now have dental again.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

I went to dr. Earmme once, he did a root canal. After I kept having problems I went to another dentist, who discovered leftover pieces of cotton in there!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Dr. Earmme is the most gentle knowledgeable Dentist I have ever had. I highly recommend him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

He has been very attentive and staff quite professional.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Great dentist!! Travel from Vancouver to see him super gentle with a knowledgeable staff!! Stands behind his work!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2008