Ratings for Dr. Desiree Dunn

I saw dr Dunn a couple years ago. Was not helpful and treated me like a drug addict even though I don't take or want pain medication. I left crying and untreated. Very rude!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Dr. Dunn was the worst doctor i have ever seen. She is unprofessional, sarcastic very rude and she should not be a doctor. I think she is a total waste of skin.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2011

I had to wait forever in ER (expected. I went in with lower back pain. When Dr.Dunn finally got to me, I found her a bit dry but I think somewhat normal for an busy ER doc. She ordered the appropriate tests and went over the results with me. She explained what was going on and even showed me on the xrays. Ordered Physio, an MRI, and wrote me a script for the pain meds. I went back for follow-up a week later and to get paperwork filled out for work. The 2nd time I only had a 2hr wait in ER. She filled out the paperwork for me with no charge (they normally charge for that)which was nice, as I had been off work for 2 weeks. She was much less dry the 2nd time around as well. In my opinion she is nice and knows her stuff. I would recommend her and if she had her own practice I would try to be a patient of hers. I think alot of the poor ratings people put up for her dont take into consideration the setting she is in and the stresses of the ER. Brad

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

Dr Dunn seemed to be an intense character, but while I was at the er for my thumb(had cut it pretty bad on a window) she really did take care of me. She tryed to keep me informed step by step and that she really wasn't sure how to fix my thumb but the nurses bandaged me up after she had checked for glass. Dr Dunn wanted to see me again in 48hrs, then set me up with Bayshore clinic to bandage my thumb on a regular basis. There was one point when I was waiting for her and she just blerted out to the staff that my finger was unfixable (i think she was looking for ideas from the nurses), took me for surprise but she did do her job.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

Very rude. I over heard her once tell an eldery lady that her urinary track infection was likely caused by not urinated after intercourse. The poor lady responded that she had been a widow for over 10 years and was certain that was not the cause. Has the attitude that she is smarter and greater than you. Horrible with kids too. Told my kid to stop whining cause it wasn't going to make them feel any better. This was said to a 3 year old who had a fever and puking for 3 days. Shape up or ship out.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

If you get her as your ER doc, turn around and walk out because that is about as much help as she will give you. Also very condecending.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007