Ratings for Dr. Veronica Hewstan

I was quite nervous to see a chiropractor for the first time. I had always heard that going to a chiropractor would make problems worse and how it was better not to take the risk in seeing one. I looked online, and thought I would give Arbutus Physiotherapy & Health Centre a try as I was suffering from severe concussion symptoms after falling at work. I highly recommend Dr. Veronica Hewstan, she helped in lowering my concussion symptoms such as headaches, tightness etc. as well as providing a comfortable, respectful and positive environment for her clients. She is always on-time for her appointments and uses the entire time efficiently. She is highly skilled in her techniques, and all the staff at this facility are super friendly and outgoing. On days where I was in alot of pain...the staff managed to cheer me up!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr Veronica Hewstan is an excellent chiropractor. She has an amazing touch and great knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

An outstnading chiropratic physician! Good to me and provides excellent advise. Highly recommend Dr. Hewstan. Great personality!!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

She is AWESOME!!!! My fav I have ever been to! She actually listens to you and doesnt rush you out

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

Dr Hewstan is very good. None of the "come back 10times" treatments. Caring, and effective. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

I always receive excellent treatment and advice from Dr. Hewstan. Even though she works in a very busy clinic, she always takes the time that we need, and I never feel rushed. Her knowledge and experience are evident in the results of my treatment. The fact that she uses a deep tissue release treatment with me, along with conventional spinal alignment makes all the difference in my pain management. She is an excellent Chiropractor with the highest of integrity. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

Very helpful with my problem which is still being diagnosed. We know what is wrong, but not why it's happening. Very friendly and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007