Ratings for Dr. D.H. Ragan

Dr. Ragan still practices at Port Coquitlam Dental but only a few days a month. Call Gail at the clinic and she'll tell you. Also the information on this profile is incorrect. Just google Port Coquitlam Dental and you'll see him as one of the dentists there.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr. Ragan is not retired, he is still practicing but not at the Poco office. He likes to play golf and goes away in the winter months. I just met him at Costco last week and he works part time in Maple Ridge 604-467-0063

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr Ragan is working in Maple Ridge. By appointment only at White House Dental Center

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

After having my impacted wisdom teeth extracted by a maxillofacial surgeon at his office, I was in excruciating pain a week later. I went to Ragan (my regular dentist) for a followup. He barely looked in my mouth (with no light) before telling me "Everything looks normal!" and sending me on my way. A week after that, still unable to sleep or eat, my father decided I needed to go to the Emergency Room. I was taking 20-30 Advil per day just so I could function. I called a Dental Assistant friend, who diagnosed me with dry socket over the phone. He told me to soak gauze in clove oil and place in the sockets. Never have I experienced such relief. What kind of excuse of a dentist doesn't recognize dry socket? Consider yourself warned. Switch to a more competent one before you have to go through weeks of pain.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Ragan has taken a leave of absence for more than a year. Maybe he has retired.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

Began going to him 20 years ago and wouldn't even consider seeing anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

My kids and I have had our dental work done by Dr. Ragan for over 30 years. I have been extremely happy with the results and my kids actually looked forward to visiting the dentist when they were young!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Dr. Ragan caters to cowards - me being the worst! Kind and considerate. Been going to him for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

I was a patient of Dr. Ragan for 20 + years, I have since moved out of the area but would be a patient to this day if I lived near PoCo

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. Ragan has been my dentist since we moved to the area when I was 10. I'm now 25. I don't look forward to his retirement as his check ups always leave me confident in my smile.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011