Ratings for Dr. Raju Mohandas

Dr. Mohanas is an excellent doctor. My husband and I both go to him for years. We never never had a complaint. Very pleased with him . We would recommend him highly. Very kind, considered, very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

Dr Mohandas has been mine and my wife's eye specialist for a number of years and we are extremely happy with him. He explaines everything in detail. He operated on my wife twice and she has had no problems at all. Excellent mannerism and an overall excellent specialist!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

had him for laser eye treatment..i was one of the very few he had to freeze before the treatment.. but he took it in stride. damn fine doctor.. great to talk to... spent 45 min after the treatment chatting with him... explains everything to you

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

great doc ,caring man put that together and you get a wonderful person to look after you .........you can tell this man really cares about his patients ...........I consider myself lucky to be able to see him and his staff are excellent as well .....going to see a doctor is really not anyone's idea of fun but they all treat you so well...........keep up the great work and thanks

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007

Wonderful doctor, treated my son with respect and was very indepth with his assessment with him. Very nice and kind, great staff, they keep everyone on their toes!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2007