Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Darden

Very friendly and helpful, he knows what he is talking about, spent time with his patients, very Caring and supportive, HE IS BEST DOCTOR EVER. I LOVE HIM AND MY SO LOVES HIM ALSO. OH DID I MENTION, MY SON PRETENDS TO BE SICK JUST TO SEE DR DARDEN.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

I have been blessed to have no limitations as far as the healthcare I can choose for my children. Dr. Darden is absolutely the best pediatrician. My oldest is now 25, and still remembers/comments on what a great doctor he had as a child! I'm now recommending Dr. Darden to the next generation of family members that are starting a family. Hopefully he won't retire any time soon!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Dr Darden, is the best Pediatrician that I have known since my kids was 3 days old, they are 27 n 26 now, he also have one on one with the kids and the family, Today date we still call on his for second opinion and he has never turn us away, my two boy decided to enter medical school because of how caring doc Darden was with them, All my siblings kids went to him even our grand babies, He is also my allergist doctor as well as my kids, I pray he doesn't retire soon. When my kids turn 19 both of them cry when they found out that they won't see Doc Darden as their primary care doctor again. I truly believe that God send him to help us, I LOVE THIS DOCTOR SO MUCH.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr. Darden has treated both of my daughters since birth. Both are extremely comfortable with him as his bedside manner is spectacular. He is very thorough, and I am very comfortable, in the diagnoses and treatments he has prescribed. He is very responsive to calls and questions, and I also feel that my questions are welcomed.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

Dr. Darden is the best. He has been my son's doctor from birth and has treated my daughters since then as well. He is kind and knowledgable. He also takes the time to make certain that he has answered all questions. He talks to the kids but not down to them. We'll be sad when the last kid has outgrown his services.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007

Dr. Michael D. Darden's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

HIP