Ratings for Dr. Erzsebet Kiss

Impossible to make appointment ... been sitting on the phone for half an hour now . RIDICULOUS

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

I feel like Dr. Kiss really doesn’t have her heart into this anymore. I don’t trust her staff to truly look at results of blood work at all! I feel if it takes any kind of research they just give up! If you have any kind of mental health problems they are all about pushing pills. If I could leave and find another dr I would!!! The front end is ignorant and very unprofessional. My husband went for a physical and not to be personal but she didn’t do any kind of physical on him to see if he has scrodum cancer or any kind of prostate exam. Just listen to his heart and blood pressure check! Why bother!!!! Sorry very nice lady but horrible dr and feel like really doesn’t care!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Kiss for 3yrs now. She very thorough and caring Dr.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Kiss has been amazing for my wife Amanda she is so caring and compassionate. Such a caring individual thank you for being awesome!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

NO ONE EVER PICKS UP THE PHONE! Impossible to make an appointment.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Kiss is incredibly kind, patient and understanding. She makes me feel like I matter. Some doctors look through you, whereas she listens to your concerns and sincerely cares. Truly blessed to have her as my health's advocate.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr Kiss has been wonderful to me ,taken good care of myself since my husband passed away Prior to that I wasn't impressed She's proved herself .

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Never on time, staff is rude and she has horrible bedside manner. I can never can an appointment. I don't even bother. Go to the walk in.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Sue Adams the Nurse Practitioner is amazing!!! I feel at ease each time I see her, she goes above and beyond!! Thank you

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I'm only giving a 2 for staff because I've only seen Dr. kiss maybe once or twice, other than that I'm always sent to the nurse practitioner, who is super nice but I get frustrated when I ask for advice as she always says that I should do my research and make my own choice.. well know.. I want your professional medical opinion. why have all my friends been getting advice and guidance in regards to their babies and I have to research and make my own choices. other than that I guess I can just be happy I have someone to get appointments with, even if they are always so far behind and I wait so long in the waiting room. would be nice to get a courtesy call saying they are running 45 mins late or something.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015