Ratings for Dr. Erzsebet Kiss

I feel like Dr. Kiss really doesn’t have her heart into this anymore. I don’t trust her staff to truly look at results of blood work at all! I feel if it takes any kind of research they just give up! If you have any kind of mental health problems they are all about pushing pills. If I could leave and find another dr I would!!! The front end is ignorant and very unprofessional. My husband went for a physical and not to be personal but she didn’t do any kind of physical on him to see if he has scrodum cancer or any kind of prostate exam. Just listen to his heart and blood pressure check! Why bother!!!! Sorry very nice lady but horrible dr and feel like really doesn’t care!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Kiss for 3yrs now. She very thorough and caring Dr.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Kiss has been amazing for my wife Amanda she is so caring and compassionate. Such a caring individual thank you for being awesome!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

NO ONE EVER PICKS UP THE PHONE! Impossible to make an appointment.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Kiss is incredibly kind, patient and understanding. She makes me feel like I matter. Some doctors look through you, whereas she listens to your concerns and sincerely cares. Truly blessed to have her as my health's advocate.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr Kiss has been wonderful to me ,taken good care of myself since my husband passed away Prior to that I wasn't impressed She's proved herself .

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Never on time, staff is rude and she has horrible bedside manner. I can never can an appointment. I don't even bother. Go to the walk in.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Sue Adams the Nurse Practitioner is amazing!!! I feel at ease each time I see her, she goes above and beyond!! Thank you

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I'm only giving a 2 for staff because I've only seen Dr. kiss maybe once or twice, other than that I'm always sent to the nurse practitioner, who is super nice but I get frustrated when I ask for advice as she always says that I should do my research and make my own choice.. well know.. I want your professional medical opinion. why have all my friends been getting advice and guidance in regards to their babies and I have to research and make my own choices. other than that I guess I can just be happy I have someone to get appointments with, even if they are always so far behind and I wait so long in the waiting room. would be nice to get a courtesy call saying they are running 45 mins late or something.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I am Compelled to write to share that I have been a patient of Dr. Kiss since 2011 and that I am not only totally Grateful to have her as my Doctor. I went for a medical check on my Allergies and mentioned I also was overdue for my Mammogram as my Doctor had retired. She and her staff made immediate arrangements for me as her new patient it was and always has been quick and thorough and professional. I am aware that she has an extremely large patient following and practice and I am so very grateful she took me on as a new patient due to the results when did get results back we discovered a Golf Ball Sized tumour resulting from from out of the result the tests she gave me!! In short , Remarkable!!!The complete surgery from the time I went to her first was Two months later in 2011. I was able to get in on cancellations etc. and was flexible to get it out as quick as possible (9 nodes and the tumour) completely and Radiation and follow ups etc. So Let me just make comment that I find some of the remarks about her staff and her that are very nasty in this blog on a public forum very upsetting and not true!! Joan her reception and right hand Administrator co ordinator for all the office is one of my favourite persons and she is truly a “Divine Lady” she is lovely and so is Dr. Kiss! We are in a challenging time in need to stand up and to hear and to be also careful with our Health Care System here in Ontario! With the cut backs, Stress levels within the System itself yes happening to staff and right here our own Royal Victoria Hospital. Dr. Kiss has family, case patients, time she gives to the public clinics in addition. One can only have so many possible patients, time and allowances and too of her top notch dedicated staff. There are waiting lists and so many patients, Speak up if frustrated to ask what positive things can be done to better the systems of care to make it better. Act upon it now!! It is more important to really make an effort to vote for proper people that are Representatives in all levels our governments that will continue on to make our Ontario and Provincial Medical care here top standard and better it! This is how it will improve and continue. Not by publically using a opportunity to be beastly on a forum in public ranting with the Doctors and bashing a wonderful Hard working staff that give they’re very best!! I know “150” beyond .. I am in debt of gratitude and very hurt by the nasty remarks I read I can’t believe haw they all must must feel? “Here here” Stand up Straighten up folks and get going to the Government levels to stop the cutting back, volunteer your free time to productive positive outcomes and improved results with respect for our medical Doctors here and dedicated staff throughout the province in all of Canada ! Mwauah Divine Dr. Kiss & especially Joan and staff Top Notch ... Bless you all <3 Love & Gratitude !! Angels infact to me and my family! I was saved by her and or medical team in a “Nick” of time. I'm Still Standind!!! Melanie Indriliunas, Barrie, Ontario

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015