Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Orbeck

I ve had Dr Orbeck for over 11 years and he is a great doctor. Patient, kind, understanding and he takes his time and doesnt rush you out. The only thing I am not happy about Dr. Orbeck is that I just recently found out that he refuses to fill out or have anything to do with WSIB!!! I mean being a patient of his, this is one of his requirements as a doctor. It s the law and he refuses to do it. I have had 2 clinic doctors confirm this and now im looking for another GP and there arent any!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Great Doctor, treats us like family! My grandparents have been going there for 40 years and my mother and now me since I was born, 17 years! Best Doctor!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

My parents have gone to Dr. Orbeck for over 40 years. No idea why. I gave up 40 years ago due to long wait times. My father is 93 and because he hasn't been in lately the front desk person ... I assume the nasty manager has refused him as a patient. He is in hospital and now has NO doctor. Disgusting! It is illegal to toss your patients because they haven't been into your office for awhile. Time to retire!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I used to see Dr. O, he is always several hours behind schedule, has a rude front desk staff and solves every illness with pills. His prescriptions have put me and others I know in the hospital with severe and dangerous reactions. The last straw for me was when his nurse did not know how to use the equipment in his office and asked if I knew how to hook up and use the EKG and the lung capacity measurement machines. It was a real life SNL sketch, but with my health at stake. I do not recommend. Find another doctor!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Love dr obreck so friendly and is very compassionte to your needs staff is very friendly!and i for one find susan his wife really nice and never had a problem with her!hope he does not retire for a while yet😁

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Brbeck by an associate. Having read the reviews here first, I went in expecting long wait times and rude staff. I did not experience either. I am comfortable w/ Dr. Orbeck, he is thorough and a good listener. I suspect his wifes social challenges are more to do w/ cultural differences . She has a European accent so maybe her people skills are not as good due to where she is from....that being said. The front desk represents your business/service and it should always be genial and helpful..especially when people are not well and looking for compassion or help. Patients in the waiting room tend to be chatty and friendly. You can they hve been coming to Dr. Orbeck for a long time and there is some friendly banter w/ the staff.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Rude front desk, always running late - sometime hours behind schedule. This doctor has prescribed meds that have put me in the hospital with hallucinations, confusion and other serious complications. He is major pill pusher.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

He may be why there are 5 stars above. but he needs to do something about that horrid creature who is his wife. Why does he allow here to treat people so poorly. I doubt he cares, but I hope he wises up soon.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

his office manager Susan (his wife) is a horrid person and should not be allowed to deal with the public. I sure hope Karma knows about her.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

it is crazy and makes no sense why you have to wait 2 to 3 hours to see the doctor............

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015