Ratings for Dr. Tamara Jones

Have been having lower back issues for years and when I first moved here didn't have a Chiropractor my neighbour recommended Dr.Jones and have been seeing her for the last 6years. She is personable,knowledgeable and has eased my pain many a times. The staff are very friendly and always try to get me in as soon as possible when I have had a problem arise quickly.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Tam is Great. I couldn't stand still for more than a few minutes at a time. she was recommended to me. i was nervous at first cause i had never been to a chiropractor before. she changed my life. i now no longer suffer excruciating lower back pain and numbness. I love going to see her. i feel like i'm floating when i leave the office. I have always been able to get an appointment when i needed one. Staff are so friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

I think Tamara is great. She's been my chiropractor for years and always can fix me up. I've had multiple MVA's and she has eased my body pain during the healing process. Generally speaking she can snap and crack me into place in 1 appointment. The times that I seem to end up suffering in between appointments is if I've taken a fall or had some other kind of trauma or if I've missed my monthly tune up appointments. I am a firm believer in Tamara's skills. Last but not least I do have to comment on Tamara's staff. They are all so friendly and accomodating when you need to get in to see her. And even better, they have this nice little dish of candies for you to help yourself from leaving her office.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

Dr. Jones is great. I've been going to her for many years for a monthly tune-up for migraines. She keeps them under control very well. Also occassionly shoulder problems too. I've even known her to work on my little nephews when they were babies and had problems sleeping. She's very gentle when she needs to be. Her office staff is grest too.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007