You may also like

Rate Dr. Maria Chung

Dr. Maria Chung's Ratings

Under Dr. Chung's care my 79 year old father was overdosed with life threatening drugs which contributed to my frail father's early death. Under her care he was caused agony and discomfort unnecessarily because of a misdiagnosis by an extremely incompetent Geriatric team, whose ability to consider the diversity of human beings has, and probably will continue to lack significantly. My father was made to suffer agony and discomfort and was treated worse than an animal! The Geriatric team at VGH is a disgrace to humanity!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2910788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2015

Assesed me for Alzheimers...very organized, thoughtful and kind in sharing this diagnosis

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2658749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Dr. Chung assessed my brain function. She was direct and clear in our assessment process and direct and very kind in giving me some bad news.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1088549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2014

Dr. Chung arrived a half hour early to see my in-laws at their home. Some of the children had not yet arrived. She spent about 4 minutes talking with my mom and when we asked for the "assessment" we were told the papers were not ready--2 weeks after the visit. I didn't like her at all. . She seemed uncaring and in a hurray.Poor bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1088548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

I'm not Geriatric yet but I'm seeing her for Brain drain. She put me at ease right away and I didn't feel nervous about the battery of tests. I do have a memory loss problem due Dr Chung has made me feel very comfortable about it. She has a very cool bedside mannner. Very up to date and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1088547].votes_count ]]