You may also like

Under Dr. Chung's care my 79 year old father was overdosed with life threatening drugs which contributed to my frail father's early death. Under her care he was caused agony and discomfort unnecessarily because of a misdiagnosis by an extremely incompetent Geriatric team, whose ability to consider the diversity of human beings has, and probably will continue to lack significantly. My father was made to suffer agony and discomfort and was treated worse than an animal! The Geriatric team at VGH is a disgrace to humanity!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Dr. Chung assessed my brain function. She was direct and clear in our assessment process and direct and very kind in giving me some bad news.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

Dr. Chung arrived a half hour early to see my in-laws at their home. Some of the children had not yet arrived. She spent about 4 minutes talking with my mom and when we asked for the "assessment" we were told the papers were not ready--2 weeks after the visit. I didn't like her at all. . She seemed uncaring and in a hurray.Poor bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

I'm not Geriatric yet but I'm seeing her for Brain drain. She put me at ease right away and I didn't feel nervous about the battery of tests. I do have a memory loss problem due Dr Chung has made me feel very comfortable about it. She has a very cool bedside mannner. Very up to date and compassionate.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007

Dr. Maria Chung's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Under Dr. Chung's care my 79 year old father was overdosed with life threatening drugs which contributed to my frail father's early death. Under her care he w..."

August 31, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.ohsu.edu/". Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "97239". Address has been updated from "None" to "3181 Southwest Sam Jackson Park Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15034948811".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Assesed me for Alzheimers...very organized, thoughtful and kind in sharing this diagnosis"

December 19, 2014