Ratings for Dr. Robert F. Jackson

I see that I am not the only one who despises this quack. Am now in mental and physical pain because of his breast reduction surgery, which left me with the expectation I would AT LEAST look normal afteerward. Instead, I have indentations where nipples should be, nice caved-in chest. And pain I was never appraised would be an issue. He won't fix it; he's afraid he won't get paid by the insurance. Some professional. How does he not get sued? The "good old boys" network in town, one supposes.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019

Lies, scams people out of money by not doing what he's paid to do, sloppy work that scares people for life, while you're treated like garbage by staff who behave wickedly to clients! If I could give them negative stars I would!!! Let's hope his kid isn't as bad as he is!!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

Excellent bed side manner, very helpful, accommodating, and knowledgable.would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

I had my 10 yr old saline breast implants replaced with silicone gel implants. Dr Jackson met with me several times at my request because I was nervous about having the old implants replaced. I wanted to make sure he did exactly what I wanted and that what I expected was a realistic outcome. After meeting three times for an hour plus on at least two occasions to set things up, I had my surgery and my results could not have been better! The office staff was very nice and Dr was very patient with me. I would highly recommend Dr Jackson and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

I paid out of pocket and must say I have not been happier. The staff was excilent. Doctor Jackson was very nice and knowledgable. My results are simply amazing. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a little help with their body. I was nervous when I started everything but him and his staff made me feel very comfortable every time I went to their office.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

He appeared knowledgeable about my situation but appeared to dismiss me and did not even suggest I see someone else for a 2 opinion.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

Dr. Jackson came through for me when another plastic surgeon blew me off. I was freaking out because I had a ruptured silicone implant that was leaking into my chest cavity. The other doctor wanted me to wait 45 days (I was in agony) to make sure she got her money before she would remove the leaky implant. There was no question about it being a medical necessity and my insurance company approved the removal immediately, so it wasn’t a problem. Doctor Jackson was so kind and compassionate. He went out of his way to telephone me after I faxed the MRI results to him. He and his staff treated me with respect and compassion, getting me into surgery right away and fixing the problem. Doctor Jackson goes way above and beyond by including dermabrasion for the scar! I am thankful that I found him!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009

very rude and arrocant! i was not impressed to say the least.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2009

Because insurance was used I think this is why I got a terrible tummy tuck; I had to get the procedure done twice, the second time was the charm. His bed side manners were terible.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007

Dr. Robert F. Jackson's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1987)

UnitedHealthcare