Ratings for Dr. Alexander Lang

Dr A.P Lang has passed away on May 5 2017. Had him since I was 3 years old. Enjoyed his Greenwood office and was a very upfront doctor. He will be missed my many.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I knew Dr. A.P. Lang for many years at his Greenwood office. He wasn't always right but I liked him. I miss him tremendously. If any one has any knowledge/news about him please leave a comment. I have not been able to find any doctor like him.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I went to Dr. Land regarding mobility issues, pain and spasms. I was seen by him and 4 new doctors. I was made to do a series of walking, running,ect. One for a new doc and another for the group. I left in spasms and the whole experience was extremely painful. Afterwards I was told that all is normal and in front of the group that the condition is in my head and that I probably have some `hidden èmotional trauma` that is causing this and I should see a psychotherapist. It turns out I had Lyme Disease. It seems to be the fad for neurologists to use this as a catch all for conditions they cannot readily diagnose. I found the appointment damaging to my records. The only emotional trama I have to deal with was this appointment. I am sad these young doctors are being trained in this school of thought.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Great Doctor. Very knowledgable, good advice. I returned to Dr Lang after several years with another Doctor because I moved.Worth the travel across town.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

I think he should retire. he was very unhelpful with my mother. left her in a chronic state.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010

Dr. Lang has treated the last three generations of my family. Why they trust him, I'm not sure. When I was a around 16 years old, I was given a pap smear by him and he made inappropriate comments. The medications he has prescribed my family has only served to keep them in a permanent state of chronic illness wherein they must take medication everyday. The nutritional advice he provides is outdated and does more harm than good (he gave a family member a sheet that said what foods to avoid to prevent heart disease -- avocados were on that list). All in all, I don't trust him with my body or my health, nor should anyone else rely on a doctor to make them "better". Eat well, exercise, and do your own research; you will be better equipped to improve your health than someone who has undergone eight years of indoctrination.

Submitted April 24, 2010

Dr. Lang is a trusted family physician who forms good relationships with his patients. He has been practicing a long time, but is still open to new ideas.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2007