You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lynn Robertson

Rating is provided after several visits. After deciding upon my particular treatment, find that costs are actually double as 2 treatments required; not an insignificant cost as each are $420. This would have changed my decision as to the type of treatment.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Great dermatologist. Really caring and takes time with you. Worth the wait.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

She is very thorough and experienced. I like how she is a good teacher too

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I have alopecia and I'm a young girl but even though the wait time is slow sometimes she alwayse helps me and even when I wasn't there for acne gave me a prescription for stuff that really works. She care about her patients

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

I agree with everyone that the wait to see her can very long. BUT, her punctuality is not a reflection on her expertise and diagnostic skills. She's a great doctor and I've waited just as long at a walk in clinic to see a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Waited over an hour. I asked how much longer it would take and was told 30-45 mins. I decided to leave. If you are always running late then book less patients. If showed up over an hour late I would not have been seen. She needs to show respect for other peoples time.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

She makes me feel well and understand my fears about having cancer again, so I can see her even when I am not sure of what is going on.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Needs to learn bedside manner and what NOT to say in front of children!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Dr. Lynn Robertson's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Rating is provided after several visits. After deciding upon my particular treatment, find that costs are actually double as 2 treatments required; not an insig..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Great dermatologist. Really caring and takes time with you. Worth the wait. "

July 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very, very thorough when doing a skin/mole check-up. Very caring and concerned regarding my melanoma. I've been to others who glance at my skin and nothing more..."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Robertson is a good doctor that I have seen for the last year she is an attentive, personable and compassionate person."

February 10, 2015