Ratings for Dr. Lynn Robertson

Im not a staff member or client. After reading the reveiws I was surised about patients complaining about wait times. We really should be grateful we have a service and it is free. In alberta we do not have enough dermatologist for clients needs. The wait times are not any specialist fault. They are so far behind because Alberta needs more dermatolagist. For your next apointment expect a wait time and bring a book and snack. Think it took you almost 8 months to see her and she has several clients in that day. If she booked less clients a day she would have to schedule orhers to the next day. you would be waiting almost 2 years to see her. This ia clearly no dermatologist dream to see 60 clients a day and ran off their feet and missing breaks. I do understand the frustration and encourage you to please voice your concerns to the local mla and health minister of AHS. All in all, please respect the profession and voice concerns to AHS.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Robertson's since she was at the dermatology centre. She's amazing, helpful and caring, but it usually takes 6-8 months to see her now, which doesn't make much sense when you have a rash or a flare up that needs immediate attention. No fault of hers, seems to be the norm with specialists in Alberta.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Rating is provided after several visits. After deciding upon my particular treatment, find that costs are actually double as 2 treatments required; not an insignificant cost as each are $420. This would have changed my decision as to the type of treatment.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Great dermatologist. Really caring and takes time with you. Worth the wait.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Very, very thorough when doing a skin/mole check-up. Very caring and concerned regarding my melanoma. I've been to others who glance at my skin and nothing more.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr Robertson is a good doctor that I have seen for the last year she is an attentive, personable and compassionate person.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

She is very thorough and experienced. I like how she is a good teacher too

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I have alopecia and I'm a young girl but even though the wait time is slow sometimes she alwayse helps me and even when I wasn't there for acne gave me a prescription for stuff that really works. She care about her patients

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

I agree with everyone that the wait to see her can very long. BUT, her punctuality is not a reflection on her expertise and diagnostic skills. She's a great doctor and I've waited just as long at a walk in clinic to see a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Waited over an hour. I asked how much longer it would take and was told 30-45 mins. I decided to leave. If you are always running late then book less patients. If showed up over an hour late I would not have been seen. She needs to show respect for other peoples time.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013