Ratings for Dr. Lynn Robertson

She is amazing!!! Very knowledgeable and if there is something else going on, she will action this by arranging a specialist to see you.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

I first went to Dr. Lynne Robertson 5 years ago regarding my skin condition. She was the third dermatologist that I have seen and she was the only one who correctly diagnosed my condition, which turned out was Lymphomatoid Papulosis. Fast forward today, I am 95% healed and I am managing my symptos really well. She has been heaven sent to me and her help has improved my condition and my lifestyle.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Love her! I realize that I am NOT the only person in the world and that a reasonable wait time is to be expected. She is a specialist - not a GP at a walk in clinic. I also understand that I am one of MANY patients she sees in a day on top of the teaching she does. She is very knowledgeable and very kind. Wish she could be my family doctor...

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Not impressed because her help was only one sided. She is is the dark ages regarding diet and triggers for psoriasis and was NOT interested in the history of the patient . She also sent a test to the lab testing for for strep, that I could not get results from the nurse because she was away at conference? Waiting almost a week for a simple tes. she not particularly interested in her patients. find a new dermy

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Excellent Doctor and one who mentors up and coming Dermatologisrs very well.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr Robertson is very kind and experienced, but was baffled by my condition and didn't do much testing or provide any relief for my discomfort. After two years of being fended off by her gatekeeper, who was supposed to let me in when I had flare ups, I gave up and went to Dr Prajapati, who has been much more helpful and intellectually curious about diagnosing me.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Been seeing Dr Robertson for a few years now, for yearly skin checkups after having basal cell removed from my cheek. Always been fairly punctual (~10-20 min wait) and takes her time with me and goes over any concerns I have. Would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Im not a staff member or client. After reading the reveiws I was surised about patients complaining about wait times. We really should be grateful we have a service and it is free. In alberta we do not have enough dermatologist for clients needs. The wait times are not any specialist fault. They are so far behind because Alberta needs more dermatolagist. For your next apointment expect a wait time and bring a book and snack. Think it took you almost 8 months to see her and she has several clients in that day. If she booked less clients a day she would have to schedule orhers to the next day. you would be waiting almost 2 years to see her. This ia clearly no dermatologist dream to see 60 clients a day and ran off their feet and missing breaks. I do understand the frustration and encourage you to please voice your concerns to the local mla and health minister of AHS. All in all, please respect the profession and voice concerns to AHS.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Robertson's since she was at the dermatology centre. She's amazing, helpful and caring, but it usually takes 6-8 months to see her now, which doesn't make much sense when you have a rash or a flare up that needs immediate attention. No fault of hers, seems to be the norm with specialists in Alberta.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Rating is provided after several visits. After deciding upon my particular treatment, find that costs are actually double as 2 treatments required; not an insignificant cost as each are $420. This would have changed my decision as to the type of treatment.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015