Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Q. Chan

He told me that I shouldn't have more children because I may have autism and two of my kids have disabilities.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

This was my first visit with Dr. Chan and I was very pleased! He listens, and was very knowledgeable about my problems. I actually look forward to my next visit! I highly recommend Dr. Chan!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

I totally trust, admire, and enjoy Dr. Chan. I'd never change doctors.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Excellent Physician! Dr. Chan approaches with a holistic approach and listens very well! Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

Dr. Chan is a caring, knowledgeable medical professional. I never feel rushed when meeting with him and he always shows genuine interest when we are discussing my health...a great doc!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009

Dr. Chan is very nice. He takes his time. Was my family doc for 3 years until we moved. Easy to reach on weekends! Gives you his cell number, calls back to check on you and calls to pharmacy for prescr. Very helpfull and hardworking!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2007

Dr. Chan is reflective and carefully, considers everything you tell him. His questions are pertinent and he, usually, discusses more than one option for treatment. He has a quiet manner and a dry, sharp, wit. Visit his blogspot - it reveals much about him. He and Dr. Lillestrand should open a clinic together!!-

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007

Dr. Benjamin Q. Chan's Credentials

• Far Eastern Univ, Dr N Reyes Med Fndn Inst Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1987)

Commercial Insurance Company