Ratings for Dr. Warwick Evans

Excellent surgeon, very approachable as a person too. Takes time to explain things without making you think he is talking down to you.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Doctor Evans is very knowledgeable. I felt safe under his care. He will take the time to,listen to and address your concerns and questions and does not discourage a patient that likes to know deeper details about their condition and outlook. I think we are very lucky to have a doctor of this quality way up here in Terrace.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Yes Dr. Evan is an awesome dr. he helped me get through my temp. ileostomy due to having an i.u.d. puncturing my testiness :( but with Dr. Evans awesome skills he got me through it all... an now I'm back to myself :D

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr. Evans showed empathy in his handling of an unfavourable medical report. He took the time to repeat a considerable amount of information to my husband who was not there for the original disclosure. I believe he is very knowledgeable in his field. A very hard worker, he puts in long hours but still has time for a good bedside manner. I was very satisfied with his surgical skills and have heard nothing but good reports from some other patients of his whom I've talked to.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2009

very good doctor he helped my son n got him ionto surgery right away

flag | Submitted June 28, 2007

Was very impressed with his bedside manners,explaining what he was going to do before my surgery.My surgery went well.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2007