Ratings for Dr. Bob Jamison

Quiet and professional but lack warmth. Had this doctor for the second stage of a teeth implant. Is someone the implant specialist want, not my choice. Nth is Doctor seems popular with senior though.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. J is the best, I have been to some lousy dentists and he by far is the most gentle, all knowing dentist ever. And such a nice person too, he can never retire, I would be too afraid to go to anyone else

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Jamison and his team for the last 17 years..and only 1 cavity which likely is my fault anyways! He is professional, gentle and always explains what is going on. His team from reception to the hygienists are great as well and always make you feel welcome. I have moved around and am currently living in North Burnaby, but still always go back to Richmond to see them as it's worth the trip.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Bob has been my dentist for many years & I travel from Langley . He is very gentle & does excellent work . He does not encourage unnecessary work . My children have always used him & in their 30's have no cavities .Highly recommended even for those that are afraid of the dentist . I will not go to anyone else .

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

The kindest, most professional dentist I have ever met. I have been going to Dr. Jamieson since the early 1990s, and although I have since moved over an hours drive away from his office, I still continue to see him every six months. He is that good. His staff is great and very friendly too. I could not ask for a better dentist.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

I am a 23 year old female from Surrey and have never been able to find a dentist I could be loyal to. A friend of mine recommended Dr. Jamieson and WOW, was I impressed with the service and knowledge I received from him and his staff. I had my teeth cleaned by Kathy today and she was an absolute pleasure! Even teeth cleanings would make me nervous in the past as some dental assistants can be real rough on the teeth with the machinery they use. Kathy was not only gentle but put me at ease as she talked to me throughout the process to calm my nerves. I even forgot what she was doing! We did find a cavity which I am so thankful a root canal was not necessary for and will be going in to see Dr. Jamieson again towards the end of the month to fix it. I truly look forward to seeing him and his wonderful staff and they can count on me as a loyal customer and someone who would be happy to bring other patients to. Here’s to a healthy mouth!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Have been with Dr. Bob for about 35 years, and still go there despite the 40 minute drive from my new home. Hard to judge him based on serious dental work as I'm still cavity-free (41 years old). Most contact is obviously with hygenists, but it's always good to see him. My kids go to him now, and the hygenists do a great job keeping them calm and relaxed.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Dr. Jamison is an excellent dentist - I've gone to him for over 40 years.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

Dr. J has helped us even in off hours as his home number is on answering machine. When our son fell, loosening a tooth, he gave us advice that night & had us pop into the office in the morning, no charge. Dr. J is unbelievably gentle. He and the staff are very pleasant, gentle and skilled.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

My family has gone to Dr Jamieson for about 35 years. I've been to a lot of other dentists as well because work moved us to a lot of cities over the years. Dr Jamieson is the best dentist I've ever been to and we've had nothing but excellent service from him and his staff. I've had a lot of dental problems that required extra attention and I'm a bit nervous as a result. They have been kind, considerate and supportive without fail. I'd recommend them to anyone - especially children and apprehensive adults.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011