Ratings for Dr. Pratima S. Fozdar

It took me a long time to find a doctor I liked. Dr. Fozdar is great! I wish I had not moved... but now I have to find a Dr. who is as good as her. She is excellent at drawing blood! She's extremely patient and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I called her staff never answer the phone, she doesn't call to tell you you test results. The phone number you call to say unavailable. I am definitely changing to other physicians

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Wonderful doctor. Been going for years and will continue to!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Great in giving diagnosis, supportive and pay attention to patients.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Fozdar for a few years now and I like the fact that she's very patient with you, she's not rushing you out the door, she listens and prescribes accordingly. I do have to wait longer than I would like to when I go to her office but getting the 1st appt of the day seems to solve that problem most times. I think she works too much and needs some help in there to assist her but as long as she's doing me good, I'm fine with it.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

Terrible Terrible Terrible! I don't know how else to say it! The office is disgusting and everything looks dirty. I went to her and asked to be put back on a prescription. She kept pushing another drug at me that I didn't want to take. I asked her the side effects and she didn't know. All she said was "well, none of my patients have complained yet". What kind of answer is that?! Then when I looked it up, it's known to cause hairloss, which is a big problem I have and I'm on 2 other medications to prevent it. Then I told her it wasn't covered by my insurance and it's too new to be generic, and she said, "well I"ll call your insurance and see if I can persuade them." How about putting me back on the medication I used to take where I know it didn't cause any side effects?!?!?! Bottom line: She cares more about the drug companies than her own patients. I will absolutely be finding a new doctor.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

Dr. Fozdar treat my whole family. She's wonderful and goes above and beyond. She was very caring and thorough when my Dad went into the hospital with a stroke. We love her!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Dr. Fozdar really seems interested in her patients. She is very kind and easy to talk to. The office could use a little sprucing up, and it is very low-tech, but she is great.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

My family has been with this doctor for decades. She is very effective and does not try to bring the prices up by making us take unnecessary meds. She is very nice and very knowledgeable. I can ask her stuff on the phone and she tells me quick remedies for my symptoms. I think she is one of the few last doctors who actually cares about people and not money.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

I went to Dr. Fozdar after my last doctor closed down and couldn't control my HBP after 6 visits and lots of visits to the hospial for blood work and other things. Dr. Fozdar saw me once and prescribed 2 medicines and within 3 days, my HBP was under control! She is a very nice doctor and I feel very comfortable with her. She will NOT rush you when you are in the room. But that leads to a long wait. And I love the fact that she takes out blood at the office and doesn't have to send me to the hospital to get it done!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007

Dr. Pratima S. Fozdar's Credentials

• Darbhanga Med Coll, Ln Mithila Univ, Laheriasarai, Bihar, India (Grad. 1978)