Ratings for Dr. Mansoor S. Zuberi

This guy lives on Alamo Springs drive, houses there go for $3-5m. There's a reason why he pushes pills and why he doesn't want to work with clients who are having difficulty in their lives, it cuts down on his amassing wealth. The only way to combat this is to not work with him, I've been through medical school and know his type, the only way to beat these money hungry madmen is to deny them business. I mean for God's sake, he specializes in adolescent psychiatry, he literally makes money off of drugging children. Don't give him business, and let God judge him.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Very unhelpful. He didn't even care, just kept prescribing me drugs after drugs, without even getting to the route of anything. In it for the money, very impersonal.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

He's very concern about his patients and willing to help by continuing appointments.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2010

In addition to very poor medical treatment, this doctor reported my treatment to a credit agency in clear violation of privacy laws!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

When things became tough in my life and therapy became more necessary, this doctor dropped me like a hot potato. Right before my appointment I received a certified letter saying he would no longer be able to help me with absolutely no reason attached. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007

Dr. Mansoor S. Zuberi's Credentials

• Sind Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med