Ratings for Dr. Dariusz Bochinski

Office did not inform us they had moved. We were early for Hys Centre appointment, but not for Kaye Building. Dr Bochinski was very rude and made us feel inferior. Husband is glad he does not have to see him again.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I am scheduled for radical open surgery and hoping to have my nerves saved, any one that has gone through this I would be happy to hear their experience. I go in late April 2016

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Was impressed by Dr Bochinski's professionalism. Explained things thoroughly to me. His new assistant is also a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I have never had to wait to see Dr Bochinski. His new assistant is also amazing. Cannot say enough about how happy I have been with the care.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr. Bochinski's office phone line is the most useless thing on earth. He is trying to show Albertans how "valuable" he is.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

I had the most satisfying experience with Dr. Bochinsky. I was scheduled for laser lithotripsy. He was very knowledgable. He explained everything that I asked him for. I requested for pain killers as I have very small threshold for pain and the nurses after the surgery at Misercordia hospital were very very caring. I would reccomend Dr. Bochinsky as a urologist to anyone in Edmonton. I am lucky to have this surgery go so smooth, thanks to my dr. and the hospital staff.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Treated my prostate cancer. Very happy with results as my PSA is undetectable and I have likely been cured of my disease. No significant side effects from the treatment either. Thanks Dr Bochinski.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

I went to see this doctor after being referred to him after his father retired. He was extremely rude and arrogant. I've been suffering pain and frequent trips to the washroom with many sleepless nights for about 7 years now. I have been retaining fluid and unable to completely void my bladder, experience sharp pain and have chronic UTI's. I got the feeling that if it's not an easy, straight forward obvious fix, he's at a loss for words and ideas. This guy shouldn't have became a doctor. He's in it for the money and not because he cares or wants to help people.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

I was very pleased with him. Before, during and after my surgery. He came to see me in my room about 5 hours after surgery. He also personally phoned me after I was at home, to see how I was feeling. His office girl is also exceptionally polite and helpful. Keep up the good work !!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Excellent experience with this young doctor. Would have no issues recommending him to family or friends.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012