Ratings for Dr. Annemarie Falk

I have been a patient of Dr. Falk's for the last 16 years. After retiring from my Vancouver job 9 years ago and moving to South Surrey, because I so enjoyed and trusted her, I continued to travel to her office in Vancouver. She has been nothing but kind and supportive throughout the years. I will truly miss her when her practice closes at the of October/15, but wish her all the best in her new job and hope one day she reopens a practice.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

Dr Falk was my doctor for 20 years. She has always been excellent, but the staff at the Seymour Clinic where she moved last year are not great. Unfortunately Dr Falk is leaving her practice as of Oct 31, 2015.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr. Falk is very kind and knowledgable . She will go the extra mile for you, as she is truly determined to help. Wonderful doctor and great human being

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

She has been my family dr for 14 yrs , she's the best doctor I ever known in my life

Submitted December 2, 2014

I have visited her once at the UBC hospital and it was the worst experience of my life.Avoid her! She is very impatient, insensitive, careless, forgetful and in the rush to get rid of you. She gave me a gown and told me that she was going to give me 10 seconds to change!! 10 SECONDS! She was on her toes the whole time and in a rush which resulted in her messing up the test she was running. She sent me to the lab anyways even though she mentioned that they might not accept it. She had forgotten to close the lid and the plastic bag that she had my sample in had leaked. The lab refused to accept the sample. I had to return to her and she repeated the procedure again, which was very painful. and the test she ran was unnecessary as she could have had me do a blood test instead of putting me through the swabbing and all a second time.She is absolutely terrible.

Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. Falk is a great Family Doctor! We've seen her for years...always calls me personally with test results & even just to check up to see how we are doing after a visit if she's worried. How many people can say THAT about a Family Doctor these days??? Love her :o)

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

I FIND HER TO BE VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL, HER STAFF IS THE SAME AND THEY ARE MORE PUNCTUAL THAN I AM

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Anne Marie has been my doctor for years and after undergoing a very stressful situation with my health, she was very caring, knowledgable and empathetic. She is very attentive to details, I think she is the best!!I feel very fortunate to have her as my doctor!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

This Dr. has no empathy and has very little knowledge of medicine. She is always late, runs appointments short, and is unprofessional in her comments.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

I have had very poor treatment at this clinic from the front office staff to the locums to Dr. Falk. A blood test and another doctor clearly indicated I had one condition and Dr. Falk said I was just depressed and wanted to prescribe Prozac. I'd be in very bad shape today if I had listened to her. She is not open minded, is too quick with her visits to actually listen and don't bother trying to see her unless you're over 65 as she's getting rid of young patients.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010