Ratings for Dr. Gerald Brown

Dr brown couldn't care less about his patients. Unless they were on some sort of methadone treatment. He never listened. Was very accusatory. When my mom was very ill He was less then helpful. She passed away. Not saying he was the cause. But certainly didn't help anyway. Good riddance. Glad to see you go!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

I will miss Dr. Brown. He retired 1st December, 2011. Best doctor so far. His secretaries, one in particular named Marianne, is downright ignorant; she excels in being rude. I still don't know why she has been there for so long. I like to ask: Does she have even Grade 8 education? But, I do not have enough words to praise Dr Brown.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Brown delivered me, and was my family physician for over 20 years until he retired in 2011. He is greatly missed. I have seen other doctors since Dr. Brown's retirement, but none of them compare to his compassion and knowledge. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Dr. Brown retired on Dec. 1st 2011 and will be missed. Not many other doctors out there were caring like him. You did have to wait long, but it was worth it.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Excellent doctor, I have been going to him for 22 years and he is the reason I'm here today. I don't have a single bad thing to say about him. He also was very interested in my Maltese heritage, which was very comforting when coming to a new country.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

I have never had such rude treatment. I expect when i go to the doctors office and have to wait 2 hrs that I would have better treatment from his secretaries. I THINK THAT THE DOCTORS NEED TO INVEST IN NEW RECEPTIONIST!!!!!! GIRLS PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE AND I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LIFE

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Wait times are almost always over an hour, minimum. One receptionist in particular, Marianne, is very rude. The others are so-so. Dr. Brown himself is an OK doctor, but doesn't seem to particularly care about anything. He rushes you out. My whole family has gone there, and he has not been very helpful in diagnosing/treating any diseases/illnesses. One member of my family is dealing with a mental illness, and he will not treat it. He thinks they may be an alcoholic (I know this isn't remotely true). Another family member ended up having colon cancer (was terminal since it wasn't caught early enough) and he would just say to use an enema to clear up the constipation. I would strongly suggest finding another doctor, and I know how hard that is. I'm currently doing it myself.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Doc Brown has been a huge part of my recovery. He is one of the few people that I feel comfortable being honest with.He has always given me great advice,even though I dont always listen. He is compassionate, understanding and patient. He doesnt have to deal with methadone patients and god knows it must be hard sometimes. I just wanted to say that I have a lot of respect for the man.He is probably the biggest reason I am still alive today as he had faith in me when I didnt have faith in myself.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

Dr Brown is a no nonsense guy, that will look up symptoms or send you for tests. However the secretaries are rude, angry women that bring down the team. I don't want to go back to the office because of two incidents of false information given to me by the secretary. She told me over the phone, that I was going for surgery on something I had not yet been tested for.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Brown rocks. He truly cares and takes the time to explain everything to you. Has been treating my family since he got out of med school. If i'm not mistaken his first twins delivered were my sisters. You have to wait awhile to get in to see him but well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2007