Ratings for Dr. Hendri Faul

Dr Faul is an amazing doctor! A standard all doctors should imitate

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I was in emergency February 15 for a heart concern, Dr Faul was on shift I couldn't have received better care. Excellent doctor!!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Faul was amazing with my son in ER!! Never had a doctor this wonderful in ER. Wait time was minimal when he is on! Wish he had a clinic because there needs to be more doctors like Dr. Faul!! Amazing!!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Our r year old son needed stitches. I was so worried about who the physician was going to be. (I have had bad experiences in the ER). Dr Hendri.... you were so wonderful. As soon as you came in to the theatre you put my heart at ease. I knew my son would be OK. It was my first stitches experience and it was worse because it was my son getting them. He was so amazing with my son and explained everything to him and so genuine and heartfelt. I truly felt like he cared about my son and that meant the world to me. He did a great job. My son didn't even cry. Thank you.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

after a year and a half I finally feel great I got an answer and it wasn't a fake answer he told me what was wrong

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Dr.Hendri Faul is the best ER doctor that I have ever met. He got down to my son's level and made him and us feel at ease. I wish he had a private practise he is fantastic!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Dr. Faul saved my dads life twice after he went to the ER. The first time was a few years ago when my dad was having chest pains and extremely fatigued during the day. He kept being told he was fine if he went to The ER with these symptoms. We went to the ER again one day when Dr. Faul was in and he actually sat and listened to my dad. He ordered a few tests and the next thing he was in the ICU and being flown to Calgary, this was literally days after my dad was in the ER in Medicine Hat and told he was ok. The second time he saved my dad was about 6 months ago when he was having pain in his left arm and urinating blood, the ER doctor told him that he was probably passing a kidney stone (which my dad has had in the past but he kept telling the doctor that he wasn't having pain like with a kidney stone). He was sent home being told to go off his blood thinners to stop the bleeding and that he would get a bladder scan ordered (which never got done). He was back in the ER a few days after with the same intense nerve pain in his arm pain (which wasn't dealt with in the ER that day) and Dr. Faul was working. Again, he listened to my dads concerns and ordered an ultrasound right away. My dad had an almost 10 cm tumor on his kidney (which turned out to be cancerous). All the times my dads been booted out of the ER with the same problems of heart and kidney symptoms and Dr. Faul is the only doctor that nailed the diagnosis on the head within minutes. My dad almost died twice because of the ER in the Hat and if it wasn't for Dr. Faul I don't think he would be alive today.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

The best ER Dr. We have ever had. Wish he would have a private practice

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Wonderful Doctor. Made me feel at ease right away. Actually cared about the patient.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Amazing Doctor even when he is the bearer of bad news. He prepared me for a diagnosis of MS with compassion and understanding. This sounds strange but I actually look forward to visiting the emergency room when he is working but I know that my care will be top notch and thorough.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016