Ratings for Dr. Hendri Faul

Very personable,kind,takes all the time to investigate all avenues.Best Dr I've ever sat with.Wish there were more like him. Thank you for sincerely caring!!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Best bedside manner I have ever experienced. What a kind soul.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

My husband and I spent 3 hrs in ER with our 3 yr old daughter. We knew it was all worth it when Dr. Faul introduced himself and immediately assessed our daughter with compassion. It was comforting feeling for my husband and I and I knew my daughter instantly trusted him. His kindness is so rare and I'm so thankful he was there.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Both my husband & I were fortunate to have Dr. Faul in emergency & what a remarkable doctor he was for both of us. Dr. Faul took the time to listen to us & he explained very thoroughly so we could understand. We felt immediately confident with him. He ordered the necessary tests. I just think he’s amazing - wish he had a practice we would also go to him in a heartbeat. ER is so lucky to have him. Thanks Dr Faul.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr. Faul is one of the most perceptive doctors I have ever had the privilege of being treated by! He is excellent in ER...but I wish he was a GP part time.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

This man is absolutely amazing. Best ER Dr. I have ever seen

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

i have seen Dr. Faul many times over the course of my extremely rare and multi-faceted disease, and it is always a relief when he walks into the room in the emergency department. i know that he will do anything and everything to ensure that all avenues are explored and all questions are answered. He is personable, thorough, compassionate, comforting, and knowledgeable. During each visit his "bedside manner" has been impeccable. Dr. Faul is a true blessing and asset to the Medicine Hat Regional Hospital Emergency Department.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

So greatful to have had in the ER yesterday. First time in a year that i havent felt sick to my stomach! and was willing to get things moving with the specialist i was recommended to after waiting 8 months for surgery and still expecting another 2 months :) Extremely greatful! Thank You!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I have never in my life met such an AMAZING Dr. My 2 year old is absolutely afraid of doctors and Dr. Hendri Faul spent time developing rapport with her to try and change that fear. By the time we left she was giving him hugs! Never thought I would see that day! He actually cares about his patients and takes the time to listen to all your concerns. Very impressed and so glad I got him as a physician today as he helped my daughter break her fear!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr Hendri saw my 2 year old daughter in the ER tonight, he was so patient and kind. Everything he did to her he first got her to help him do to her stuffed dinosaur! It was amazing to watch him build trust with my shy toddler in only a couple minutes!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr. Hendri Faul's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.