Ratings for Dr. Hendri Faul

Saved not just my life but also my soul!I am forever grateful!Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

The BEST. Explains everything in detail in a way that can be understood. Is thorough and above all else. he is a kind and compassionate doctor who actually cares about how you are handling the issues that have you in emergency. He follows up with you--now there is a novelty--and lets you know when he is available in emergency so you can return if necessary and follow up with him personally. It just does not get any better than that folks.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Very thankful for this Dr's care. I had a heart attack in January 2018 and this was the Dr in emergency that night, an amazing man

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

He was amazing and finally a doc that listened and is trying to help

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

He is the best doctor. Seen him a few times and wish he could be our family docor!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Best doctor ever! He was so kind to me and my wife and our little daughter and is so knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Very personable,kind,takes all the time to investigate all avenues.Best Dr I've ever sat with.Wish there were more like him. Thank you for sincerely caring!!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Best bedside manner I have ever experienced. What a kind soul.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

My husband and I spent 3 hrs in ER with our 3 yr old daughter. We knew it was all worth it when Dr. Faul introduced himself and immediately assessed our daughter with compassion. It was comforting feeling for my husband and I and I knew my daughter instantly trusted him. His kindness is so rare and I'm so thankful he was there.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Both my husband & I were fortunate to have Dr. Faul in emergency & what a remarkable doctor he was for both of us. Dr. Faul took the time to listen to us & he explained very thoroughly so we could understand. We felt immediately confident with him. He ordered the necessary tests. I just think he’s amazing - wish he had a practice we would also go to him in a heartbeat. ER is so lucky to have him. Thanks Dr Faul.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018