Ratings for Dr. Hendri Faul

Seriously this doctor is the best thing to ever happen to the MHRH emergency! We took our son in with a high grade fever and he was irritable, Dr Faul rubbed his back and got down on his knee to his level and made him feel comfortable before he even began checking him out. We weren’t pushed off as over bearing parents worried about a fever, he took our concerns seriously and checked him head to toe, taking his time and not rushing and was so gentle about it. I hope other doctors can learn a thing or two from him about bedside manner! I can’t say enough good things about him. Thank you for being such a genuinely great human being & great doctor!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

Saved not just my life but also my soul!I am forever grateful!Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

The BEST. Explains everything in detail in a way that can be understood. Is thorough and above all else. he is a kind and compassionate doctor who actually cares about how you are handling the issues that have you in emergency. He follows up with you--now there is a novelty--and lets you know when he is available in emergency so you can return if necessary and follow up with him personally. It just does not get any better than that folks.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Very thankful for this Dr's care. I had a heart attack in January 2018 and this was the Dr in emergency that night, an amazing man

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

He was amazing and finally a doc that listened and is trying to help

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

He is the best doctor. Seen him a few times and wish he could be our family docor!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Best doctor ever! He was so kind to me and my wife and our little daughter and is so knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Very personable,kind,takes all the time to investigate all avenues.Best Dr I've ever sat with.Wish there were more like him. Thank you for sincerely caring!!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Best bedside manner I have ever experienced. What a kind soul.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

My husband and I spent 3 hrs in ER with our 3 yr old daughter. We knew it was all worth it when Dr. Faul introduced himself and immediately assessed our daughter with compassion. It was comforting feeling for my husband and I and I knew my daughter instantly trusted him. His kindness is so rare and I'm so thankful he was there.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018