You may also like

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Went in with our little one when she had an allergic reaction. He took the time to explain everything to me and my husband. Our 14 month old daughter gave him a hug when we left. Made me feel better about a very stressful situation.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

So kind and thorough when taking care of my 16 month old daughter. He reassured me and explained what was going on and took absolutely amazing care of my baby. The nicest dr I have ever met and I wish he had his own practice! I am so thankful that he was in the ER and that he cared for my baby!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Thorough, polite, explains your condition and treatment options clearly. Extensive investigations into your issue. Good solid clinical skills. Clearly a caring individual. I'm always relieved to see him in the emerg when I need to go in with myself or family.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I have had him twice within the last week. Kind, compassionate, and caring. Made me feel very comfortable through a difficult time. Too bad he doesn't have his own practice. I would go to him in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr Faul is by far the kindest, knowledgeable and caring ER doctor in Medicine Hat! He took the time to explain what was happening step by step and he involved all family members in his findings and answered all questions with answers that we could understand.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Amazingly fantastic bedside manner with my 8 year old. After waiting 3 hours in the er it was very refreshing to have him as a doctor. Best doc I've seen in medicine hat in the er in 10 years.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

The most kind, soft-spoken, and gentle Doctor who went above and beyond to care for my husband (and me) at our ER visit. With extremely thorough testing and much wisdom about an uncommon health condition, my husband's condition was correctly diagnosed. And after the prescribed treatment, he has returned to health. If Dr. Faul was a Family Doctor, I would stand in line for hours to be sure that my Family would be able to be part of his practice.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Never met this Doctor before and when my 93 year old Grandma was brought in to the emergency room with a broken hip, he greeted us like old friends!! A big hug and a warm smile. My Grandma is in love and so are we! Thank God for physicians like this man!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Excellent!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Hendri Faul's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is very thorough. Very knowledgable. Has an excellent bedside manner. If I ever need to go to the ER again I hope I can see him. "

December 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went in with our little one when she had an allergic reaction. He took the time to explain everything to me and my husband. Our 14 month old daughter gave him a..."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So kind and thorough when taking care of my 16 month old daughter. He reassured me and explained what was going on and took absolutely amazing care of my baby. ..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thorough, polite, explains your condition and treatment options clearly. Extensive investigations into your issue. Good solid clinical skills. Clearly a caring ..."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had him twice within the last week. Kind, compassionate, and caring. Made me feel very comfortable through a difficult time. Too bad he doesn't have his ..."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Faul is by far the kindest, knowledgeable and caring ER doctor in Medicine Hat! He took the time to explain what was happening step by step and he involved a..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazingly fantastic bedside manner with my 8 year old. After waiting 3 hours in the er it was very refreshing to have him as a doctor. Best doc I've seen in med..."

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The most kind, soft-spoken, and gentle Doctor who went above and beyond to care for my husband (and me) at our ER visit. With extremely thorough testing and m..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Never met this Doctor before and when my 93 year old Grandma was brought in to the emergency room with a broken hip, he greeted us like old friends!! A big hug ..."

January 16, 2015