Ratings for Dr. Hendri Faul

I have been blessed to have been treated by Dr Faul twice at the Medicine Hat Hospital - Both times he answered every question I had, and went into depth about each issue. He even brought up a previous issue(misdiagnosed a year prior but healed) and ensured I had an MRI and the best possible treatment for that issue. This wasn't even the reason I came into the hospital! He is knowledgeable, cares, and is very patient. I have never seen a better doctor!!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. Faul was great!! Very knowledgeable. I was allowed to ask questions without feeling that I was a nuisance or a bother. He took the time and explained everything!! Thank you Dr. Faul!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Wonderful, wonderful It is so nice to see someone with so much compassion. The time Dr Faul took to explain what was causing my pain was unheard of today!!!! The knowledge this man has is such a delight to any patient.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Amazing Doctor! He seen my one year old in ER for croup. As first time parents we were very worried. He was so wonderful, took time to explain and settle our concerns. Was so kind and gentle with my son it made me so happy and relieved. Best ER doc!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Kind, caring bedside manner when he treated my father who came in by ambulance; appreciated his thorough exams and the information he shared - would love to see him if he had his own practice! Best doctor in ER

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

caring for patients and very kind and gentle. I am so glad I have been able to experience his service in the er

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

He is very thorough. Very knowledgable. Has an excellent bedside manner. If I ever need to go to the ER again I hope I can see him.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Went in with our little one when she had an allergic reaction. He took the time to explain everything to me and my husband. Our 14 month old daughter gave him a hug when we left. Made me feel better about a very stressful situation.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

So kind and thorough when taking care of my 16 month old daughter. He reassured me and explained what was going on and took absolutely amazing care of my baby. The nicest dr I have ever met and I wish he had his own practice! I am so thankful that he was in the ER and that he cared for my baby!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Thorough, polite, explains your condition and treatment options clearly. Extensive investigations into your issue. Good solid clinical skills. Clearly a caring individual. I'm always relieved to see him in the emerg when I need to go in with myself or family.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015