You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Hendri Faul

Dr. Faul was great!! Very knowledgeable. I was allowed to ask questions without feeling that I was a nuisance or a bother. He took the time and explained everything!! Thank you Dr. Faul!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Wonderful, wonderful It is so nice to see someone with so much compassion. The time Dr Faul took to explain what was causing my pain was unheard of today!!!! The knowledge this man has is such a delight to any patient.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Amazing Doctor! He seen my one year old in ER for croup. As first time parents we were very worried. He was so wonderful, took time to explain and settle our concerns. Was so kind and gentle with my son it made me so happy and relieved. Best ER doc!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Kind, caring bedside manner when he treated my father who came in by ambulance; appreciated his thorough exams and the information he shared - would love to see him if he had his own practice! Best doctor in ER

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Went in with our little one when she had an allergic reaction. He took the time to explain everything to me and my husband. Our 14 month old daughter gave him a hug when we left. Made me feel better about a very stressful situation.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

So kind and thorough when taking care of my 16 month old daughter. He reassured me and explained what was going on and took absolutely amazing care of my baby. The nicest dr I have ever met and I wish he had his own practice! I am so thankful that he was in the ER and that he cared for my baby!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Thorough, polite, explains your condition and treatment options clearly. Extensive investigations into your issue. Good solid clinical skills. Clearly a caring individual. I'm always relieved to see him in the emerg when I need to go in with myself or family.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I have had him twice within the last week. Kind, compassionate, and caring. Made me feel very comfortable through a difficult time. Too bad he doesn't have his own practice. I would go to him in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Hendri Faul's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Faul was great!! Very knowledgeable. I was allowed to ask questions without feeling that I was a nuisance or a bother. He took the time and explained every..."

May 12, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful, wonderful It is so nice to see someone with so much compassion. The time Dr Faul took to explain what was causing my pain was unheard of today!!!!..."

May 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor! He seen my one year old in ER for croup. As first time parents we were very worried. He was so wonderful, took time to explain and settle our co..."

April 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Kind, caring bedside manner when he treated my father who came in by ambulance; appreciated his thorough exams and the information he shared - would love to see..."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "caring for patients and very kind and gentle. I am so glad I have been able to experience his service in the er "

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is very thorough. Very knowledgable. Has an excellent bedside manner. If I ever need to go to the ER again I hope I can see him. "

December 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went in with our little one when she had an allergic reaction. He took the time to explain everything to me and my husband. Our 14 month old daughter gave him a..."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So kind and thorough when taking care of my 16 month old daughter. He reassured me and explained what was going on and took absolutely amazing care of my baby. ..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thorough, polite, explains your condition and treatment options clearly. Extensive investigations into your issue. Good solid clinical skills. Clearly a caring ..."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had him twice within the last week. Kind, compassionate, and caring. Made me feel very comfortable through a difficult time. Too bad he doesn't have his ..."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Faul is by far the kindest, knowledgeable and caring ER doctor in Medicine Hat! He took the time to explain what was happening step by step and he involved a..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazingly fantastic bedside manner with my 8 year old. After waiting 3 hours in the er it was very refreshing to have him as a doctor. Best doc I've seen in med..."

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The most kind, soft-spoken, and gentle Doctor who went above and beyond to care for my husband (and me) at our ER visit. With extremely thorough testing and m..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Never met this Doctor before and when my 93 year old Grandma was brought in to the emergency room with a broken hip, he greeted us like old friends!! A big hug ..."

January 16, 2015