Ratings for Dr. Linda M. Partoll

Very experienced, gave me time to think things over. I did an in-office treatment for my bladder (PTNS). It really helped me. Her office staff is super nice.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I saw dr partoll for a leaky bladder. She was extremely helpful. She explained different things for treatment and didn't just push me to have surgery. I ended up having surgery and am very happy. My sister is going to see her too.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr Partoll is the most compassionate Doctor I have ever met. She repaired my prolapsed bladder and recently operated on my Mom when another doctor dismissed her and sent her home in a devastating condition. She saved my Moms life and gave us kids back the Mom we knew. Mom had 3 prior operations that failed and left her with an orange sized ulcer on her prolapsed vaginal canal, incontinent, mesh erosion and a bladder/vaginal fistula. Her old doctor said there was nothing he could do. Dr Partoll operated on Mom May 12, 2014 and fixed everything. Mom went from wanting to die to looking forward to a great life.Dr Partoll is a heaven sent special Doctor! Can you tell I admire her? Got a female problem, then she's the one to see. She stopped delivering babies and devotes her time repairing our broken female organs. Don't wait. She's the best!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I recently had an iud placed by my regular doctor, 2 weeks after I still had pretty heavy bleeding and pain. I called nwobgyn after hours and had the misfortune of Linda partell being the on call doctor. She stated that on call was for emergencies only and that she was talking to me meant that she was unable to help people who actually needed it. Rude rude rude. She obviously didn't care that I really didn't know what was going on with my body and was scared.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

I am shocked and disheartened that a few people are going from site to site bashing this wonderful doctor! I believe they are called "trolls". Regardless, I have been going to Dr. Partoll for 10 years and have had two surgeries for different serious conditions. I have ALWAYS found Dr. Partoll to be courteous and professional with a great bedside manner! She is exceptional and took quite a bit of time with my husband and me explaining several options with the surgeries, answered all of our questions and performed the surgeries perfectly and with no complications. We never felt rushed. Pain meds were available although not necessary after a couple days. I had a follow up call from the office a few days after my hospital stay. The office staff is courteous and her PA is outstanding. I will never see anyone else!

Submitted February 4, 2013

I saw dr partoll today. It's been 10 days post op for hysterectomy and bladder sling. Still having some pain so called and they got me right in. Great staff and have had all procedures thoroughly explained with all options given. She addressed my pain and did culture which was necessary but painful. I'm being sent for follow up cat scan to rule out abscess. When I got dressed again dr partoll offered me a Godiva chocolate from her personnel stash. I believe I have had and continue to have very competent care from a compassionate dr. Thank you dr parto

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

I saw Dr. Partoll for 5 years. She finally told me I was to now see her PA as I was "just normal" and she needed to see the patients that had real problems.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

went to see her knowing i must be pregnant. she told me it was much more likely a urinary tract infection since there was no way i could detect i was pregnant so soon. she tested my urine and sent me home. a few days later an at home pregnancy test confirmed i was pregnant! I delivered a health baby boy 9 months later.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Partoll by another Dr. and I fully expected to consult with her not a PA. I was given, what I felt was an incomplete exam and then referred for a colonoscopy. That was fine but had nothing to do with the reason I had been referred to her for. Did not go back.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Dr. Partoll was my ob-gyn 10 years ago and was extremely knowledgeable, great bedside manner and diagnosed endometriosis which finally explained a lot of what I was going through. She is one of my favorite doctors still.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr. Linda M. Partoll's Credentials

• Illinois Medical College (Grad. 1987)