Ratings for Dr. Allen C. Hassan

This bucaiolo put me off going to doctors for years. After making certain that the exam room door was closed (he double checked it), he started yelling at me, insulting me and ordering me not to be "cute". I had no idea what he was talking about or why he was yelling at me. Check out his disciplinary records. The SOB has had his license suspended more than once.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr Hassan is a wonderful Dr!! He listens to his patients and is caring and very understanding he takes the time with his patients he reviews all the facts than he evaluates and sends his patients for test and lab work to determine what is needed to make sound decisions of what medications and treatments that need to be done for his patients. I am very satisfied with my doctor and I would definitely recommend him to anyone that is ill and in pain because he cares about the quality of his patients lives.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

I love doctor Hassan. He actually cares about his patients the only patients that I have seen complain are the drug seeker. The people who want more meds and the doctor refuses. The staff is amazing. The wait time can suck but it's cause the doctor really sits down n listens to you. Not at like UC Davis where you only see the doctor for like 5 minutes and that's it. He is great and I will continue to see him

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr. Hassen saved my life. He took the time to listen to my symptoms & think "outside the box". He has been my doctor for 19 years. I feel incredibly fortunate that he has continued to practice medicine despite the negative press. I will always be grateful to Dr. hassan.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

This Doctor is on high levels of pain medication. He also seems like he could be by polar. Avoid if possible. He is known to scream at pt. and call them lairs.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

I havn't seen Doctor Hassan very long. But i read all these other review and think some are unfair. Personally I think he is a pretty good pain management Doctor. From what i have seen he cares about what your pain issues are and trys to be fair about it, keep in mind in the last 20 years it has become hard and hard for doctors to view there patients as patients ! I am not saying he's a person or even doctor but i think he does a fair job at what now a days is being a hard job. Personally i don't care how my doctor drives as long as hes a good doctor. To the other reviews , it would be really nice if you inculded if you where still a patient and when you left and why. My name is David and have been sick for over 10 years and seeing doctors for longer, And have been dealing with pain management for 7. PS if you think this is your doctor cause you think he will give you addictive and power pain medications with out proof of being sick this is the wrong doctor for you.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Ashlie is the best in the office. Bridget is a snot.DR is great if he would quit telling storisand would be on time

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr. HASSAN is the most fraudulent doctor out there. He took my pmt. Diagnosed me with out taking an tests or ordering my medical records. He prescribed a prescription that was written incorrectly. When he finally wrote a second prescription he had that one cancelled the next day. Went in to see him and he became agitated and irate saying "to get out of here and don't come back". When I asked him for a refund due to patient abandonment he refused. THIS Doctor should not be allowed to treat patients when it is known that he is taking a prescribed medication (oxycontin) and that his own doctor refuses to give him any more prescription for that pill so Dr. HASSAN has had his staff go and see his doctor under false pretenses in order to get more oxycontins. He falls asleep while patients are in the exam room with him and has a severe anger issue. STAFF IS EXACTLY LIKE THE DOCTOR, rude and will not answer the phone when calling in from certain numbers

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

He is the olny doctor that helps me and gives me what I need. He is the only doctor that believes I am in pain and doesn't give out highly addictive drugs like oxy but instead works to manage pain in holistic and medical ways. He will not harm you unless you come in seeking meds to abuse. And he knows who is and who isn't!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr. Allen C. Hassan's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "This bucaiolo put me off going to doctors for years. After making certain that the exam room door was closed (he double checked it), he started yelling at me,..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hassan is a wonderful Dr!! He listens to his patients and is caring and very understanding he takes the time with his patients he reviews all the facts than ..."

August 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I love doctor Hassan. He actually cares about his patients the only patients that I have seen complain are the drug seeker. The people who want more meds and t..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hassen saved my life. He took the time to listen to my symptoms & think "outside the box". He has been my doctor for 19 years. I feel incredibly fortunat..."

December 11, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Allen" to "Allen C."

October 20, 2013