Ratings for Dr. David Huta

I saw Dr Huta since I was little, and back then he was good. But a few years back he did a root canal in which I had issues with chewing so I went back and instead of fixing the issue he took a GRINDING tool and ground the tooth down. Fast forward about 7 years later and that tooth has split down the side to the ROOT! After my past experiences of rebooking appointments because he had to bail, and I didn't want to drive 45 min for that. So I went to a local place with great reviews and I found out not only did the grinding weaken the molar more, but it should have been crowned! Thanks to his negligence, I had to get that tooth pulled as the split went down to the root. I have heard stories from other that he's still constantly rebooking appointments and is getting unreliable. DO NOT GO!!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Been seeing Doctor Dave for years. Prior to Dr Dave hated going to the dentist now it's a fun and pleasurable experience always.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Not one bad thing to say about Dr.Dave! He's the best...from the cowboy boots to the relaxed clinic vibe, such a great Dentist practice...Not to mention the spectacular team he has working under him!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

As a patient very fearful of dental procedures, I couldn't ask for a dentist more reassuring and confident in his ability. I recently had a root canal completed and may have shed a few tears because of my anxiety of needles, but Dr. Huta was so calm which helped me so much that by the end of it I was laughing and joking with him (and not because of the drugs :)). I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Huta is simply the best. He cares about giving his patients quality dentistry far more than he cares about money. He is always on time, always helpful, always honest. I trust him very much. I've been to several dentists and he is so much better than all of them! Please don't retire for a long time, Dr. Huta!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

I know him for decades. He uses practical solutions to keep the cost down, which is a bit unique. He is always on time which is utterly astounding in the medical profession. His staff is equally as helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

I have been David's patient for many years and I don't think you could find a better dentist. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Very calm and understanding with children and fearful patients. Helped my young daughter so much when she had to have a tooth pulled as she is very fearful of needles. AWESOME dentist!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr Huta is the best!! Has been treating myself and my family for over 20 years. Recently treated my husband who has had a dental phobia forever....whole new set of front teeth later and my husband is 'cured'! Fantastic dentist, fantastic staff...a dental appointment you will look forward to.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Huta has been our family dentist for 20+ years. We would never consider going anywhere else. He is informative and always helpful. His approach is conservative, he gives us all the options, explains the benefits or drawbacks of each and honours our decisions for treatment. Very approachable and friendly.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2007