Ratings for Dr. Mohammad Afzal

He knows way more than most other dentists than I have been too and is able to provide many more procedures than them too. It's definitely nice not being referred around everywhere. Him and his staff are incredibly nice and make me feel so comfortable. They talk to me like we're old friends, so it puts me at ease during the appointment. I recommend this to everyone!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Afzal is the man. Prior to Dr. Afzal i lived in Washington DC and had one of the NFL Redskins Dentist who really messed up my teeth. I could not eat on my right side for over a year. Dr. Afzal has fixed the problems and I can now eat on my right side again. I highly recommend Dr. Afzal. His staff is great. I always have quick service and never have to wait.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I recently became a new patient at this office. Having had bad experiences with other dentists, I was quite nervous. I was in extreme pain and I was able to get an appointment the day I called. Upon my arrival I explained to the Dr. and the assistants my problem and nervousness. They were very nice and wanted to help in any way. Dr. Afzal did a root canal on my tooth and told me everything he was going to do before he did it. This helped me relax a little, and before I knew it, the root canal was done! I have not had any problems since! This was the greatest experience I have had with a dentist in a very long time! I will most definitely be going back. I would recommend this office to anyone. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

I have been using Dr. Afzal services for over 20 years. The staff is very nice and the work done is always excellent.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

I was in severe pain- went to several dentists in the area- no one wanted to treat my back tooth- came here- was taken the same day, and had a root canal done by Dr. Afzal after being told by another dentist I would have to go to a specialist. I was really nervous, but the staff and dentist were super nice and caring to take care of me.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2007

He did a root canal, but didn't get all the pulp. Now I have to get another dentist to redo the work, at my cost, because my insurance will only pay for the procedure once.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007