Ratings for Dr. Guido Galli

Dr Gali and his team very great. The experience was better than I anticipated. Recovery was better than I expected. Great job team Gali

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

This is the first dental implant I had to get and I was nervous. My far back tooth had to have an extraction and implant and I have a small mouth and TMJ so I can't hold my mouth open for a long time, but there was no problem with the procedures. From beginning to end the staff and Dr. Galli were so kind, attentive and knowledgeable which made me feel less stressed and confident in their skills. Well done!!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

Very pleasant experience. Dr. Galli as well as his staff do everything they can to make the experience more comfortable to you. The whole office is so upbeat and everyone seems to love to be working for Dr. Galli. I just had my procedure today so I am loving all the comments about follow-up care. The procedure was practically painless, and was finished before I knew he had even got the tooth out. I will recommend the practice to anyone who needs it.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Great team! Made me a lot less nervous -- and appreciate the post check-in.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

Dr. Guido Galli and his staff are amazing!! Don't look further - this should be your place to go!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

Dr. Galli and his staff made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Galli even followed up with me personally after my procedure.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2019

Very personal and professional. Extremely well organized with a strong support staff. Procedure was fully detailed and explained. He is caring and follows up post surgery.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

My experience was excellent. Dr. Galli and his staff made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Galli even followed up with me after my surgery on a long holiday weekend. And to add, I also received a thinking of you card. Who does that?

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

I have been with Dr Galli since the beginning of his practice. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. I am very happy with his service. Staff is great and friendly!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

After receiving a local, I expected some pain . Imagine my surprise, I was awake during and after the demolition of my favorite molar. Super experience, hello implant, and buon voyage fairy tooth!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019