Ratings for Dr. Leo V. Warshauer

My husband and I value Dr. Warshauer's knowledge, expertise., thoroughness, and good humor.We also feel he is a true and active advocate for his patients. When my husband needed o see a specialist ASAP and that specialist could not get to see him for almost a month, Dr. Warshauer picked up the phone and made sure that my husband was seen the next day. When my husband was trying to coordinate medical issues and medications received for several specialists, many of them out of state, Dr, Warshauer reviewed all information and coordinated the best steps for us to take as we proceeded. Add to this an amazingly friendly and efficient staff, you very well treated indeed.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

My wife and I love going to Dr. W. My wife at 22 was his youngest patient but if you want a great laid back Dr. thats funny and knowledgeable he's it.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

I like that Dr. Leo has a small practice. He seems knowledgeable and thoughtful, and I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Dr. Warshauer is always available when I need him. He listens to the patient and I believe his medical knowledge to be extensive and up to date. I have recommended him to friends and will continue to do so in the future. His staff is very polite, friendly, and professional. The entire office is wonderful!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

At a time of great personal sufferng,Dr. Warshauer had been personal friend and my doctor for serveral years.Something He was always good at was listening to his clients, and trying to help them. It is truly a shame that we have parted company. Best wishes

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007

Dr. Leo V. Warshauer's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1986)

Coventry Healthcare