Ward Willison

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Ward Willison

I have recommended the services offered by Ward Willison many times. Ward really knows his stuff. His approach is calming and painfree. If you want the most that Acupuncture can offer to your health challenge then you must see Ward.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

Ward really helped me. He took time to figure it out and gave me resonsibility to help myself and change a few things around and it worked. I was also surprised how little the acupuncture hurt from him compared to previous Chinese acupuncturists I have seen.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

I found Ward on this site while visiting Kelowna and gave him a try. I was doing the triathlon and wanted a pre race treatment. I was completely blown away by how much he could tell about my injuries and racing style from just watching me walk down the hallway. He really made a difference in the two treatments I had with him. He gave me his "homework" for my imbalances and they even worked. Really glad I gave him a try.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

I was referred to acupuncture after several bad car accidents. While specialists were trying to find a name for what was wrong Ward was good at listening and dealing with problems as they were without trying to categorize or treat on a whole. I found dealing with healing in small steps to have made the most progress with my healing. Great energy, good at listening, knowledgeable and affective in treating acute & chronic pain, mobility issues, and sleep problems.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

I experienced a sports injury, and I was told I'd have to take months off. I went to Ward, and after two weeks I was back playing again. Completely amazing! He took the time to listen to me, and took considerably more time to understand my symptoms than my 'western' doctor. Thanks Ward!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2012

I was in pain for a long time and had many specialist look at my problems but Ward was the first to look at me. Together I got well and I am forever grateful. I think his own injuries have given him an appreciation for people in pain that makes a big difference in how he treats people, it did in my case. He can be a bit direct at times but I know he cares deeply for the people he treats and is intense with his personal training. I wish I found him sooner, but he said better now than in two more years;']

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Unbelievable results! Specialists couldn't figure out mysterious symptoms, Ward worked miracles. Could not recommend anyone more than this! Unique person with gifted talent. thank you

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

The best! saved my daughters colen, no bag needed! thank you ward, you changed her life!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

I thought I saw everybody for my injury, I am glad I went to Ward. He looked at my situation and together I got better. He talked with me, gave me advice on what I could do at home to continue my recovery. I could never thank him enough. Randall

flag | Submitted June 10, 2007

ward was fantastic.He was able to get my daughter on the road to recovery with her eating disorder when no one else could.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007

Ward Willison's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please note Ward Willison, R. Ac., is not a Doctor of Medicine (MD), but a registered acupuncturist.

• CMSTC (Grad. 1999)