Ward Willison

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Ward Willison

Ward has directed my healthcare for some years now. His multidimensional vast knowledge, perspective, and personal care has brought me back to good health and left me with the abililty to continue to live healthy and strong beyond treatment. I would recommend Ward/All Body Care to everyone and anyone.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Ward has been treating me and my husband off and on for years. This year we had our first child. We decided to go with midwives and planned for an out of hospital birth, however at about 36 weeks, I developed hypertension and required monitoring. I saw Ward within 5 days of my first high BP reading and within a week my pressure was back down to normal. If my pressure had not normalised, we would have had to have our baby in hospital, possibly medically induced. Because my pressure was better and babe seemed fine, we were able to continue with our plan to birth out of hospital, but the midwives suggested we try to induce after 38 weeks to be on the safe side, as BP issues can get worse later in pregnancy. We went back to Ward and after three treatments and some great heart to heart discussions of my readiness to birth, our little girl arrived safe and healthy, and I had an amazingly easy labour. Thank you Ward, for helping us have the most wonderful birthing experience!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Been seeing Ward for a number of years now. I have a chronic illness and a friend referred me to Ward years ago. I was cynically optimistic. I felt better after the first few treatments but the ongoing positive lab results buoyed my confidence; and since those early days, Ward has journeyed with me. He has treated my chronic illness with great results and he as seen me through some incredibly challenging and difficult physical traumas. Ward is amazing! I appreciate his sincere caring and his availability. He works hard and works with his patients' interest at the core. I highly recommend Ward to my colleagues and friends, and I recommend him to you!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

I was skeptical about the effectivness of acupunture: Ward made me change my point of view. The treatment that he provided me was helpful for managing my rheumatic pain. He's professional without forgetting the human touch: he listens, he explains what he does and why and he gives you advice about a healty lifestyle. I recommend him with no doubts

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

Ward is very knowledgeable and supportive. He takes the time to listen, ask questions and understand. He is also very frank, straight forward and laughs a lot. I'm really grateful for the help and support he has given me through some serious health issues.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

Ward is awesome. He takes the time to learn about you and what your medical issues are. Very good at treating all kinds of different illnesses and accidents. Highly I recommend Ward.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

I have been attending Ward's clinic for 2 years. In that time he has helped in rectifying numerous ailments. He is always friendly, punctual, attentive and extremely knowledgeable. My first stop for any new "issue" is almost always All Body Care. Thank you for all the work you have done!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Ward always helps me with whatever health issue I am currently dealing with, seeing him has made a huge difference for me and other family memebers.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

I have seen Ward several times for various injuries. As a Martial Arts Instructor I am constantly under strain from various nagging strains. Ward is able to understand the issues and offer treatment and "homework" to help me to improve the area of strain.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

After trying a number of different doctors in town i was referred to Ward by a friend. I was impressed by his ability to listen, understand and actually help to solve health issues without the need for extensive or expensive medicines / remedies. thanks Ward!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Ward Willison's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please note Ward Willison, R. Ac., is not a Doctor of Medicine (MD), but a registered acupuncturist.

• CMSTC (Grad. 1999)