Ratings for Dr. Ward Willison

Ward is awesome. He takes the time to learn about you and what your medical issues are. Very good at treating all kinds of different illnesses and accidents. Highly I recommend Ward.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

I have been attending Ward's clinic for 2 years. In that time he has helped in rectifying numerous ailments. He is always friendly, punctual, attentive and extremely knowledgeable. My first stop for any new "issue" is almost always All Body Care. Thank you for all the work you have done!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Ward always helps me with whatever health issue I am currently dealing with, seeing him has made a huge difference for me and other family memebers.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

I have seen Ward several times for various injuries. As a Martial Arts Instructor I am constantly under strain from various nagging strains. Ward is able to understand the issues and offer treatment and "homework" to help me to improve the area of strain.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

After trying a number of different doctors in town i was referred to Ward by a friend. I was impressed by his ability to listen, understand and actually help to solve health issues without the need for extensive or expensive medicines / remedies. thanks Ward!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Very knowledgable and extremely helpful. Haven't felt this good in a long time. Thanks Ward!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Ward Willison is extremely knowledgeable, and an excellent listener. I went to see Ward when I was diagnosed with fibroids, and my gynaecologist wanted to operate. Ward was able to help me, and I avoided surgery. Now I see Ward for general health, as I find the acupuncture treatments - and discussions with Ward - helpful. When my husband contracted Bell's Palsy, he also went to see Ward and was also very impressed. In sum, I find Ward's treatments so helpful that, when I completely run out of time to see doctors, the one doctor I still see regularly is Ward. I can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Unlike other acupuncturists that I have tried over they years, EVERY time I've gone to see Ward, I've gotten relief from whatevery it was that was ailing me. AND you can get in at short notice - really important when you're talking about pain! No complaints whatsoever!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

First: After seeing 5 'regular' doctors, the best advice I had was "take some advil". Then, I was bullied by my bother into seeing Ward. The difference was that Ward was the first doctor to take the time to listen to the whole story, and look at more than just the one spot. It wasn't 'out of the box' thinking - it was just working with a bigger box really. But that simple difference of time made everything else snap into place. I'm 2 visits in, and I can Definitely tell things are getting better.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

Before I met Ward, I had spent more than 20yrs suffering from chronic pain (migraines and headaches). Ward understands what that is like. Now I am re-discovering what it feels like to be without pain. It's still a work in progress, but IT IS progress. Ward and Heather are caring and knowledgeable. I would continue going to Ward even if I was 100% healed just for the smiles and laughter that always fill my appointments.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr. Ward Willison's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please note Ward Willison, R. Ac., is not a Doctor of Medicine (MD), but a registered acupuncturist.

• CMSTC (Grad. 1999)