Ward Willison

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Ward Willison

I had a car accident ,and lost part of moviments coz nerve damages , i had appointment with Mr Ward once a week for 3 month , after that i had to return to my country ( Brasil ) , and after my treatment with Mr Ward i started feel my arm and finger ,much better than before ,was amazing. I recomend Mr .Ward work . Go visit him coz you are sick or coz you dont want be sick .Thank you for all Mr .Ward Willinson

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I was referred to Ward by half of our office, I was immediately struck by how thorough he was. He is one passionate guy, slightly hyperactive for sure but there is no denying he’s smart. I have been in and out of doctor’s offices for a couple of years and he is the first person to hear my story, question me extensively and work out a reasonable answer I could understand. I felt he is an interesting mix of confidence, humility and supportiveness and gives all the credit to his teacher, “Grandma” aka Elizabeth. Unlike other comments for Ward, he sent me to a Chiro, Physiotherapist and a personal trainer. He seems to know a lot of therapists in town. My son saw Ward after a fall on the basketball court. His ankle was big and purple, Ward had all sorts of gizmo’s going on him. Lasers, heat lamps fancy creams, he did all sorts of things and I say it was magic. The difference was amazing. For what I had and for the family and friends I have sent him Ward is a good guy and I think he loves that job and his wife gives the best hugs in the world.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Only saw him for a consult. I'm sure he is great at what he does but professionalism is not his strong point. I have not heard someone swear so much in my life time than at this appointment or tell me how much I have messed myself up and how he is the only one who can help me because others in his field are inferior. I can not accurately rate him as I chose not to go back.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Ward is very knowledgeable, easy to communicate with and gets results!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr Ward has helped me enormously. Not only is he exceptionally skilled but he's funny too 😊

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Ward is a miracle worker!! I have cervical dystonia, which causes involuntary muscle spasms and a lot of pain. Before going to see Ward I was getting four hundred units of Botox every three months, and I still hurt! Now, after over three years, and doing as I was told, by Ward, life is good. I will never be rid of the dystonia, but with Ward's help and knowledge, I can live with it. It's been a miracle for me. I highly recommend Ward.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

A real healer, one of the best there is ! Thank You

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Great atmosphere, Great service, Incredible doctor. Best i have ever dealt with. Very smart, positive motivator and hilarious. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Ward is just awesome. I went into him a couple of weeks ago with a pulled muscle in my calf that had been bothering me for MONTHS. In just one treatment with Ward it was gone. He works out of his love of helping people and goes the extra mile for all of his patients. I can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Ward is an exceptional practitioner. I've known him for many years and the acupuncture has speed up recovery after surgery and helped increased overall health with other ailments. He is a calm and highly perceptive, intelligent person.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Ward Willison's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please note Ward Willison, R. Ac., is not a Doctor of Medicine (MD), but a registered acupuncturist.

• CMSTC (Grad. 1999)