Ratings for Dr. Ward Willison

Ward is a miracle worker!! I have cervical dystonia, which causes involuntary muscle spasms and a lot of pain. Before going to see Ward I was getting four hundred units of Botox every three months, and I still hurt! Now, after over three years, and doing as I was told, by Ward, life is good. I will never be rid of the dystonia, but with Ward's help and knowledge, I can live with it. It's been a miracle for me. I highly recommend Ward.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

A real healer, one of the best there is ! Thank You

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Great atmosphere, Great service, Incredible doctor. Best i have ever dealt with. Very smart, positive motivator and hilarious. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Ward is just awesome. I went into him a couple of weeks ago with a pulled muscle in my calf that had been bothering me for MONTHS. In just one treatment with Ward it was gone. He works out of his love of helping people and goes the extra mile for all of his patients. I can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Ward is an exceptional practitioner. I've known him for many years and the acupuncture has speed up recovery after surgery and helped increased overall health with other ailments. He is a calm and highly perceptive, intelligent person.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Ward has directed my healthcare for some years now. His multidimensional vast knowledge, perspective, and personal care has brought me back to good health and left me with the abililty to continue to live healthy and strong beyond treatment. I would recommend Ward/All Body Care to everyone and anyone.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Ward has been treating me and my husband off and on for years. This year we had our first child. We decided to go with midwives and planned for an out of hospital birth, however at about 36 weeks, I developed hypertension and required monitoring. I saw Ward within 5 days of my first high BP reading and within a week my pressure was back down to normal. If my pressure had not normalised, we would have had to have our baby in hospital, possibly medically induced. Because my pressure was better and babe seemed fine, we were able to continue with our plan to birth out of hospital, but the midwives suggested we try to induce after 38 weeks to be on the safe side, as BP issues can get worse later in pregnancy. We went back to Ward and after three treatments and some great heart to heart discussions of my readiness to birth, our little girl arrived safe and healthy, and I had an amazingly easy labour. Thank you Ward, for helping us have the most wonderful birthing experience!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Been seeing Ward for a number of years now. I have a chronic illness and a friend referred me to Ward years ago. I was cynically optimistic. I felt better after the first few treatments but the ongoing positive lab results buoyed my confidence; and since those early days, Ward has journeyed with me. He has treated my chronic illness with great results and he as seen me through some incredibly challenging and difficult physical traumas. Ward is amazing! I appreciate his sincere caring and his availability. He works hard and works with his patients' interest at the core. I highly recommend Ward to my colleagues and friends, and I recommend him to you!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

I was skeptical about the effectivness of acupunture: Ward made me change my point of view. The treatment that he provided me was helpful for managing my rheumatic pain. He's professional without forgetting the human touch: he listens, he explains what he does and why and he gives you advice about a healty lifestyle. I recommend him with no doubts

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

Ward is very knowledgeable and supportive. He takes the time to listen, ask questions and understand. He is also very frank, straight forward and laughs a lot. I'm really grateful for the help and support he has given me through some serious health issues.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

Dr. Ward Willison's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please note Ward Willison, R. Ac., is not a Doctor of Medicine (MD), but a registered acupuncturist.

• CMSTC (Grad. 1999)