Ratings for Dr. Ward Willison

He completely healed my lower back issue after 3 years of having symptoms of a slipped disk. No more pain, completely gone after about 5 visits. Great!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Ward and Heather are the best. They are smart, funny and really show me how to get my health back. Ward has enough scar tissue to be an example to anyone on how to recover from an accident. They work with me, use words and concepts I actually understand and really they give a darn about me, it's really nice.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr Wilison has helped me through my cancer treatment. And, is now treating me post-cancer treatment for the side effects from chemotherapy and radiation. My recovery is amazing, thanks to Dr Willison. Highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Ward Willison sets the Standard that others can only try to achieve. ICBC instead of hiring lawyers to fight claims should hire Ward to cure the claimants, and ICBC would save millions in the process. Mark - Kelowna BC

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

I was referred to Ward from a friend of a friend that completely raved about him, so I thought I'd give it a try. I've been working with ward for just over a year on concussion symptoms, nerve damage, illness, and physical injuries. Issues that I had struggled with for about 6 years and after working with Ward I haven't felt better, mentally and physically. He demonstrates excellent treatment/guidance/advice, while always maintaining a positive attitude and smile on his face. Great Doctor, amazing human, highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I had a car accident ,and lost part of moviments coz nerve damages , i had appointment with Mr Ward once a week for 3 month , after that i had to return to my country ( Brasil ) , and after my treatment with Mr Ward i started feel my arm and finger ,much better than before ,was amazing. I recomend Mr .Ward work . Go visit him coz you are sick or coz you dont want be sick .Thank you for all Mr .Ward Willinson

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I was referred to Ward by half of our office, I was immediately struck by how thorough he was. He is one passionate guy, slightly hyperactive for sure but there is no denying he’s smart. I have been in and out of doctor’s offices for a couple of years and he is the first person to hear my story, question me extensively and work out a reasonable answer I could understand. I felt he is an interesting mix of confidence, humility and supportiveness and gives all the credit to his teacher, “Grandma” aka Elizabeth. Unlike other comments for Ward, he sent me to a Chiro, Physiotherapist and a personal trainer. He seems to know a lot of therapists in town. My son saw Ward after a fall on the basketball court. His ankle was big and purple, Ward had all sorts of gizmo’s going on him. Lasers, heat lamps fancy creams, he did all sorts of things and I say it was magic. The difference was amazing. For what I had and for the family and friends I have sent him Ward is a good guy and I think he loves that job and his wife gives the best hugs in the world.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Only saw him for a consult. I'm sure he is great at what he does but professionalism is not his strong point. I have not heard someone swear so much in my life time than at this appointment or tell me how much I have messed myself up and how he is the only one who can help me because others in his field are inferior. I can not accurately rate him as I chose not to go back.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Ward is very knowledgeable, easy to communicate with and gets results!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr Ward has helped me enormously. Not only is he exceptionally skilled but he's funny too 😊

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Ward Willison's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please note Ward Willison, R. Ac., is not a Doctor of Medicine (MD), but a registered acupuncturist.

• CMSTC (Grad. 1999)