Ratings for Dr. Jay B. Williams

Dr Williams is a kind, caring and thorough physician. I trust his medical capabilities and honest answers to my questions and concerns. I would recommend him to anyone who is suffering with back problems.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Dr. Jay Williams was an excellent doctor that was able to keep my scoliosis at 27 degrees since i was in 8th grade. I thank him for his great service. His letter also got me into the Virginia Military Institute. This man was a great help to me and my future. Unfortunately, Dr. Jay Williams committed suicide last week in Bellevue, Washington. Rest In Peace Dr. Williams.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Dr. Williams performed an L5-S1 fusion on my spine in 2005. Not only did I recover 100% I was able to go back to commercial Diving with no problems. Thanks Doc

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009

This Dr. took a chance, not only did he make my lumber spine better (it`s only been six weeks sense an 11 hr surgery) my cervical spine problems have 95% resolved. I am getting better every day and can't wait, but I'll have to. Thanks to Dr. Williams my life of extreme pain is almost over.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Dr. Williams was the 3rd of 3 surgeons to perform lumbar surgery in an attempt to solve my problems. Along the way I consulted with many others in his field, yet none came close to this Doctor. Although I was seeking a specific, cutting edge procedure that he is highly qualified to perform, he was realistic in his approach and (strongly) advised against this. He explained very clearly why I was not a candidate, and instead he performed a traditional procedure (fusion). This was nearly 2 years ago, and I can truly say that I wish that I had found him the first time around. All doctors differ in their demeanor, ambition, and beliefs. Dr. Williams is at the top of the charts! I have never met a Spine Surgeon who rises to his level (and I met many). Furthermore, his assistant is smart enough to be the Doctor herself, and between the two you will not find a better team. Nearly 2 years following his work I feel great, and will never forget the great care that he and his staff provide

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

Jay Williams offers very balanced advice and is an excellent listener. He truly wants to heal people and does not let his bias as a surgeon interfere with his recommendations. In fact, he suggested that surgery was not in my best interest, but helped to find other solutions for the back pain. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

Perhaps the most skilled surgeon I have ever met. This was fourth major surgery for me. He knew exactly what he was talking about, provided excellent advice prior to and following surgery. He was conservative in his approach, but took on the problem and fixed it 100%, which is more than any of the previous surgeons did! I NEVER waited beyond scheduled time, and each visit was positive, encouraging, and Dr. and his staff took the time to teach me what I needed to know for my health. If you need this kind of work, you will not find a better surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007