Ratings for Dr. James A. Busack

After waiting average hour for my appointment in room filled with patients, I was treated like a cattle moving through the system. No surprises with the exam or treatment, EXCEPT...the misdiagnosed need for Restasis, which is a money maker for the doctor. I went through another doctor (after spending over $500 for this Rx) to find out I never needed it. Avoid this doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

I have been a patient for several years, for glaucoma. Over time, it became necessary that he also remove my cataracts. His surgery and follow-up care was terrific! He is a true gentleman, sincere, compassionate, kind and courteous. His support staff is always great, and, sometimes, much fun! The only draw back is that Dr. Busack has many, many patients, which can on occasion cause a backup, but I am more than willing to wait because of the care I receive. I highly recommend, and in fact have recommended, to acquaintances who may have need of the services that Dr. Busack provides.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Dr. James A. Busack's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1982)