Ratings for Dr. Marc Hamburg

Dr. Hamburg was unsympathetic and dismissive. I was not impressed.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr hamburg is the only obgyn who took my granddaughter. She was young nd high risk bcuz of her age. He made her feel very comfortable nd never judged her. He took excellent care of her through her pregnancy nd delivery. She continues to have him as her gynecologist and anytime she has questions his MAs have answers for her. I thank God for this dr.....I wuld recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I just started seeing Dr. Hamburg in October. He has been very nice and helpful. I'm 21 weeks pregnant and have high blood pressure. they are trying to get it under control. When listening to my baby's heartbeat he said it doesn't help that you are fluffy and told me its not Christmas. I am overweight but there is a way to say that.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

"Doctor" Hamburg inserted a Nuva ring without allowing me to get my period or doing a pregnancy test. Turns out I was pregnant and didn't know it. I had a miscarriage 2 months later. Tests were done on the tissue I passed. The staff gave me false results. I went to a different doctor for a second opinion, where my miscarriage wad confirmed. This is a terrible doctor. Do not see him. I have read other terrible reviews of him also. His staff had no concern for me at all.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

We just had our first with Dr. Hamburg. He was great. He's a funny and easy going. I think what some people may be saying about him being dismissive is just that he truly wants you (the patient) to make decisions you'll be happy with. We loved him and I will be returning with our future kids.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

I was suffering from bv for ever, the only doc who helped me for the past 2 years was him.going just for a regular check up soon.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

He said I needed a hysterectomy. I was scheduled and canceled wanting a second opinion. The other doctor found that I did not need a hysterectomy and did a D and C instead. If you are going to see him, get a second opinion. Don't unnecessarily make his next house payment. You must also be aware that Community just acquired a machine for doing hysterectomies and someone has to pay it off. Make sure it's not you.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

I think this is the same Dr. Marc Hamburg who previously practiced in NY. If not, I apologize. If it is the same Dr., he was the very worst doctor I have ever been to (and unfortunately, I have been to many). He was dismissive, rude, treated me like I was a moron. I think he hates women. There are so many good doctors out there - please do not use Dr. Hamburg.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012

Dr.hamberg isn’t helpful at all. He told me my cramps were from gas. He said I was probably sick when I had diarrhea on my period. There’s a name for it. He also asked if my friends tied to persuade me to change my birth control. That was very rude. I do not like this gyno and I will never go to him again. He didn’t care that i was depressed on the pill and had worse symptoms with it. He said I shouldn’t be having the symptoms I had. he knows nothing. He also said If I wanted my birth control changed I could’ve asked. All I wanted was answers! Not Some Bull**** of an excuse. I refuse to see this man again. The only nurse I like there is Joselyn because she seems to know what she’s doing. When I was getting my culture done one of the nurses looked at my fanny weird. I wanted to flip! I recommend not seeing this doctor at all

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012