Ratings for Dr. Cynthia MacEmotta

I recently had my first child with Dr. Mace-Motta and the entire experience was perfect in every way. From the regular OB visits to the daily visits in the hospital, Dr. Motta was warm and professional (and always prompt at appointments). Her office staff is also very friendly and helpful - no questions are silly and they made me feel at ease from the very first day. My husband and I had a great experience and we cannot imagine having any better physician than Dr. Motta.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2007

I have found Dr. Motta's staff refreshingly professional, pleasant and knowledgeable and Dr. Motta has a wonderful bedside manner. She welcomes questions and does not make patients feel intimidated. My experiences have always exceeded expecations and the professionalism, courtesy and punctuality that her office shows patients reflects the respect she seems to have for us. I would highly recommend Dr. Motta to friends and was referred by a colleague in the healthcare industry.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2007

*******VERY IMPORTANT******** Do not go this doctor. This doctor, by default, eventually will perform C-Section. Till the very last moment she will say that everything is fine. And on the day of delivery she will break the water way before the contraction will start and give some reason to perform C-Section. In our case, she said there is hand presentation/baby in awkward position. We have heard some similar things from a few other patients.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007