Ratings for Dr. M. Christo Wiggins

Eighteen years ago I almost died in a car accident on Highway 1. Dr Wiggins was on call at the Chilliwack hospital that day. He acted with both respect and authority to diagnose internal bleeding and save my life. And he left my belly button intact too! I'm super grateful for his knowledge and his kindness; were it not for him I wouldn't have lived to get married and have three lovely kids.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

The best most kind, compassionate, and caring doctor that I have ever seen. He had to tell me rhat I have cancer and did it in a gentle and honest way. He has a lot of class as well as his receptionist. Would never hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Best dr. ever! Very calm and thats what i need it.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I was diagnosed with breast cancer back in 2005. I was told to go and see a Dr. Christo Wiggins. Best decision I ever did was go and see this doctor! He is very calming, with a gentle talk, and yet a great sense of humor! He is also an amazing artist when it comes to stitching your incisions... unless you look really close, you would never know that I am missing 1/3 of my breast. He did an amazing job with his artistry in his stitching!!! I ended up having 3 surgeries to remove all the cancer. With each surgery, Dr. Wiggins was there with his amazing bedside manner, calming and informative as to what was all going to happen and the what was expected in the healing process.... Thanks to Dr.Christo Wiggins, I have no lymphodema, no more cancer and have been cancer free since Aug. of 2005. If ever you need a surgeon... I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Wiggins!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr Wiggins has been a tremdously caring and kind doctor for me. I had cancer of the breast, was scared, but he made me feel okay. Best surgeon, ever. Couldn't even tell my breast had been operated on, really good job. Jenny at the desk is the most helpful and kind person. I love that office. Don't even hesitate for one second to see this doctor, especially if you have to have breast surgery. He's experienced, kind, and skilled. I gave 5/5 stars for everything because that's what he and Jenny are, they are 5 star!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

THIS GUY SAVED MY LIFE. My freakin appendix burst inside of me when i was 16 years old and i didnt even know it but luckily this guy was on call and i didnt sie because of him so 100/10 best guy ever💕

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Christo is a good Dr. & one of the few I,ve met that is friendly & willing to listen & explain back & forth your problem. My big regret is that I was,nt refered to him earlier. I trust his judgment to do the best he can for me. p.s. Got to mention Jenny, she,s a darling. Mike B.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Excellent doctor. Will take as much time as required to explain a procedure and makes you fell at ease. He has a very personal approach, "he actually comes to the waiting room to greet you and welcomes you with a hand shake."

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Excellent doctor. Super bedside manner. Reassuring manner about him. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I have been a patient with Dr Wiggins since 2001 and he is by far the best breast cancer Dr I have ever had.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016