Ratings for Dr. M. Christo Wiggins

THIS GUY SAVED MY LIFE. My freakin appendix burst inside of me when i was 16 years old and i didnt even know it but luckily this guy was on call and i didnt sie because of him so 100/10 best guy everđź’•

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Christo is a good Dr. & one of the few I,ve met that is friendly & willing to listen & explain back & forth your problem. My big regret is that I was,nt refered to him earlier. I trust his judgment to do the best he can for me. p.s. Got to mention Jenny, she,s a darling. Mike B.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Excellent doctor. Will take as much time as required to explain a procedure and makes you fell at ease. He has a very personal approach, "he actually comes to the waiting room to greet you and welcomes you with a hand shake."

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Excellent doctor. Super bedside manner. Reassuring manner about him. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I have been a patient with Dr Wiggins since 2001 and he is by far the best breast cancer Dr I have ever had.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

He took the time to meet with us at short notice to discuss with the family my father's health issues and give recommendations on how his pain could be controlled. We very much appreciated this.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Excellent surgeon , extremely good bedside manor , removed my cecum cancer completely 30 months ago.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr Wiggins is amazing surgeon I was diagnosed Apr 16 2014 with Breast Cancer and had mastectomy April 29. I will be having surgery again in 4 months no one else would be doing it but him. I'm very fortunate my Dr referred me to him.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr Wiggins has gone to great lengths to resolve my bowel issues, he is personable, knowledgeable, patient and very supportive. He explained both procedures prior to the testing and explained in detail all the results.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014