Ratings for Dr. Varsha Vyas

Great experience with this clinic, caring staff, and easy time with billing.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

So unprofessional. I waited 20 mins for my appointment and instead of helping me with my problem, they send me for teeth cleaning and have the nerve to tell me to book another appointment for the reason why I booked my appointment in the first place. What's funny is that I was there only 3 months ago for cleaning and automatically assume I need cleaning again? I never once mentioned I need cleaning. I specifically said I was there for a cavity filling problem but it didn't matter cuz they don't care what your problem is. As long as they can charge my insurance for unnecessary cleaning, they will do what is best for them.

Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr. Vyas is such an amazing dentist. She and her staff are very kind and caring. They take great care to ensure I'm not in any pain or discomfort. Her prices are also lower than other dentists. Definitely two thumbs up!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Dr vyas is best dentist with good knowledge.she only does the treatment which is needed.She has the non ins rate less than any othet dentist.The staff is very helpful.Especially the assistant and receptionist they have their polite way to talk.Dr vyas is so cooperative and kind and caring.In case of emegency she gives the appointment right away and puts on priority.I would suggest Dr Vyas as the best dentist in town.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

After being a client for over 3 year and having my whole family as patients at Dr. Varsha Vyas' clinic, I can truly say its time to find another Clinic. They are only concerned about maxing out your insurance. My appointment was with Dr.Vyas and someone else did the cleaning, that was a little insulting. I called the office to try and postpone an appointment due to a last minute work meeting and the receptionist tells me "you have to come, its too late to change". This will be my last visit to this god awful clinic. they need to invest in a new look and a new receptionist. WHAT A MORON.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

This dentist was more concerned with maxing out our insurance than providing proper care.would tack on more cleanings and procedures to max out our insurance.was not impressed with her service, or her staff.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2012

while she come across as too friendly and caring i could tell she's being fake. she overcharge for her services. she maxed out my insurance pay for the services and asked me to pay extra out of my pocket because she said her rates are gone up for 2012 while the insurance company payout doesn't reflect it. all in all for about 1 hours work i think she billed more than $400. she forced me to make a followup appointment for dental clean up even though her dental hygienist was free that evening. i was billed separately and again i had to pay more out of my pocket for the second appointment. with my previous dentists i have never paid anything extra out of my pocket. i won't be returning to this money grabbing fool. there are plenty of dentist in markham please stay away and find another decent and non-greedy dentist.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

Dr. Vyas is seems very good, kind and polite. However, her secretary PAM is impolite, rude and totally unhelpful. I know of two other frieds who have changed their dentist because of Pam. Her other staff especially Yuen is very helpful and polite.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

I don't have dental insurance, so I had to pay cash. It's $70 for cleaning+polishing, and then $30 for 4 Xrays. I have to say, Dr. Vyas is absolutely fantastic. She is a kind, polite woman, who seems hard working and likes her job. She truly cares about the patient. The only issue this office has is probably the secretary. Ive told her 3 times to only use my home number but she keeps calling the office number to confirm appointments. Not sure why my profile needs constant updating. But all aspects of the Dentist and the Hygenists are very very good, I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

We've been patients for the past 8 years and would recommend her in a heartbeat. She is very competent and genuinely a nice person. She thoroughly explains x-rays and tells it like it is but she has such a nice nature that we leave smiling and honestly looking forward to our next visit. Her staff is equally polite and approachable.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011