Ratings for Dr. Kathleen. Jane Lyssy

Great Doctor!! Very knowledgeable and willing to listen.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Great doctor! Easy to get an appointment and she is a very caring person! Does not rush in and out, takes time with her patients, and I feel very comfortable with her...she knows her stuff!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I have been a patient for over 20 years. I have not been pleased in the last five years. She use to be considerate and helpful but she has become so busy it is like a rat race now.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Lyssy has been my primary care doctor for 7 years and she is excellent and takes time to explain everything to me in detail from what, how, why I have something wrong with me and the thingsneeded to be done to fix it. She makes me feel cared for and she takes time to listen to me.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Jane has been my PCS for many years and she has consistently provided great care.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Simply the best internist in San Antonio. I have been going to see her for ten years. She is extremely intelligent, kind, and thorough. I know I am in the best of hands when I go to see her.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

I feel very fortunate to have Dr. K. Jane Lyssy as my internist. She takes time to listen, gathering pertinent system information, discussing potential treatment plans and together we choose the plan. I am a RN, MSN. Within the last year, she either provided support, knowledge or direct treatment plans to me for asthma, 2 broken ankles, gallbladder removal and a 6 level fusion of my cervical spine. Indeed, I was very sick with severe bronchitis and asthma. I recovered for the first time without steroid injections/oral steroids. She is awesome! I have been blessed in my life to have/had oustanding 2 phenomenal internists, Dr. Julie Abbott (deceased) and Dr. Jane Lyssy. Thank You!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

I have seen Dr. Jane Lyssy for many years and I totally trust her as my Doctor. My whole family see's her, even extended family and everyone is very satisfied with how she works to help you and discuss your situation without feeling rushed. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Dr Jane is the best. She treats the whole person, not just a symptem. She listens, explains the options and then backs off to let you make your decision on treatment. Best of all? You can always get in to see her within 24 hours. Often the same day. She is the best.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

I am 74 years old This is the best doctor I have ever had in my life, including military doctors in 20 years of service. She is attentive to your problems and needs, and fully explains all medications and treatment.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr. Kathleen. Jane Lyssy's Credentials

• Univ London, London Hosp Med Coll (See 917-31) (Grad. 1987)