Ratings for Dr. Joseph M. Masessa

Me n my brother think Dr Tina is the best ever!!...she is very caring... professional...truly a wonderful lady!!!đź’ś Debby Watson n Johnny Ruggeri

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Best doctor on this side of Florida. He and his crew are amazing

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Took my son here and was seen by a PA who didn't seem to know what she was doing. Even my 7 year old asked what kind of doctor was that?

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

staff has changed its 10 times better now, its hard to find good staff, but now the staff is amazing

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. Masessa took time to address all of my concerns, explain the treatment plan and what our next steps would be. He was very thorough and instilled so much confidence! I ended up taking my father to see him because I liked him so much. I will recommend him to all of my friends!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Yes I had to wait, but quality of care I received from Dr and his assistants can not be compared to other practitioners neither in dermatology nor somewhere else. I had a condition for many years that nobody could figure out, and this doctor knew what tests to order, diagnosed the disease and now I am being treated for it. He is very competent in medicine. I referred many friends and they are all coming back to him as well. Good doctor, good stuff. Wait times are a little long, bring a book.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

THANK YOU ALL. AFTER READING THE WAY THIS DOCTOR TREATS PEOPLE I AM NOT GOING TO HIM...HOW DARE HE LET A PA SEE A PATIENT INSTEAD OF HIM TREATING THE PATIENT ...OUTRAGEOUS..THANK GOD ..FOR YOUR REVIEWS.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

DO NOT GO TO THIS DR, I MADE AN APPOINTMENT AND WALKED OUT BECAUSE THE OFFICE STAFF WAS VERY RUDE AND OFFPUTTING.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

wish I had read these reviews before my surgery, I felt as I was at his mercy , which he has none.... afraid to return to have stiches removed as to what he may do next..........................

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Thank you everyone for taking the time to describe your experiences with this office. I will NOT be scheduling an appointment with this unpleasant man and his equally rude staff. Life is too short…. thank goodness for this helpful website!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Joseph M. Masessa's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1987)

Kaiser-Permanente