Ratings for Dr. Fauzia Ghouse

Dr. Ghouse is an amazing physician. She has been my doctor for over 10 years and I have nothing but good things to say about her. She has always agreed to see me when I am sick even if she is double booked for the day. She really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

Probably one of the worst physicians I have ever come across. Took my daughter there after assuming she had symptoms of a terrible flu. Got a brief and dismissive response from Dr. Ghouse who said I was overexaggerating the situation at hand. My darling was diagnosed with influenza and had to be rushed to the ICU after 2 days. An absolute failure! Her license should be revoked and I would never recommend her to any close friends and family. AVOID at ALL costs!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

Best doctor I know. Listens to very little tiny complaint that we all have. Ever been sick where your unsure about the seriousness or realavence bout your symptoms? Shes that doctor that you feel comfortable to spill every little complaint to. Shes the doctor when you list off 2-4 things: Bam! She knows what's wrong and how to fix it. Never needed a referral from her because she solved all my problems. Staff friendliness and professionalism was an issue a year ago, but recently (October 2010) all new staff corrected that. This doctor works less now, however, if you insist on seeing her, she will see you. It's worth the request. When my grandmother was in the nursing home (real sick near the end of her life), this doctor was the one showing up at 7pm with flowers and sitting for an hour talkin with my grandmother. This is a rare doctor that cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

The front office staffs are very irresponsile and careless. Sometime it is very difficult to get any response even after calling 5 or 6 times. They do not keep their word. they do not pass the message to the doctor. And the doctor seems careless about the whole environment. overall extremely unprofessional attitude.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010

Dr Ghouse is really very helpful and does not leave any stones unturned in finding the cause of your problems. She listens to every little symptom you tell her, however silly they may seem and suggests options for treatment. She is very considerate about your fears and does her best to help you overcome them. I found her after going to several doctors and am fully satisfied in making her my PCP. Perhaps her best quality is her habit of taking notes in her laptop, cause she keeps track of your history and asks you about previous complaints everytime you visit!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2006

Dr. Fauzia Ghouse's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1995)

Amerigroup