Ratings for Dr. Dennis Williams

Dr Williams has been my dentist for about 10 years. Always a positive experience. He is very friendly, well spoken with clear explanations of all dental work and his staff is also very friendly and helpful. All four of my children are his patients and always have positive experiences as well. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Dennis Williams was first recommended by a good friend. And he did not disappoint. I felt so comfortable and relaxed with him, that I bring my kids 60 km to see him. They now look forward to going to the dentist as I do. Owen

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr. Williams is kind, gentle and very helpful. He really knows his stuff..

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

He came highly recommended by a friend and I was not disappointed! The staff is friendly, waiting room is a little cramped but I still feel like I get great service and there's free parking nearby! Visiting Dr. Williams is like visiting a friend yet he handles himself with a high level of professionalism.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

he is a great dentist but his stuff is horrible and unfreindly!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Ok, so i have been seeing a dentist for 6 years now. I have introduced my kids to her as well - 6 and 2 years old. She is quite costly so my husband invited me to try his dentist that was recommended to him by his sister. THis dentist is Dr Williams. My, my my. not only is the cost more than affordable, the staff are all down-to-earth, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I have never felt so comfortable having my teeth cleaned. He is officially the dentist for my entire family!!! They are thorough and helpful. I am actually happy to go to the dentist :) I cant say enough!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Very Pleased with price and overall service. This will be my dentist.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

I am so very glad I found this site because rating Dr. Williams is the easiest thing. This guy is simply amazing - THE BEST. He has been seeing my daughter since she was tiny and she is now almost a teenager and loves the dentist, has no fears and plans to volunteer with him once she is old enough. Dr. Williams was born to be a dentist. God bless you Dr. Williams.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

Dr Williams is the best. I had always hated the Dentist until I went ot him. Even my husban who I could never get to go see Dentist before went to him for an emergency and now is always eager to go back. Great guy and great Dentist. My kids love him.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

I've been to a lot of different dentists over the the years. But Dr. Williams truly stands out from the rest of them. He is the best at what he does. Anyone who needs a dentist should definitly go see him before his practice is full. Also his assistant Carmen, is very professional and charming. They both have a compassionate approach to dentistry, that puts the patient at total ease.If you are already one of his patients, then you know exactly what I mean!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010