Ratings for Dr. P. Bhui

he is great with kids, my son has seen him twice. great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Great M.D. one of the best, if not the best. He's very smart and takes the time to explain every granular detail.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

no idea what he is doing....the worst one ................................................................................

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

My son has seen Dr Bhui every year since he was a baby. And every year he tells me how awesome Dr Bhui is. We love how Dr Bhui is so informative, up to date and really takes the tie to help his patients feel at ease and addresses our concerns with sincerity. I wish there were more Dr's like him :)

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

I met Dr. Bhui last week,I took my son for an allergy test. I normally don't write reviews but I had to write this one due to his exceptional service. I'm a registered nurse so I'm fairly aware of what the assessment would have been however what really struck me about Dr. Bhui is how he engages the patient and the parent in the assessment. I loved his magic tricks he does while he did a thorough assessment. He was informative and knowledgeable. When my son walked out of the office he looked at me and said, "He's number 1." This is exactly how a child should see a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

Dr Bhui always takes as much time as necessary to ensure that our child and us parents have received the information we need and all of our questions are answered. He is kind and friendly. He does magic tricks and has fun with our kids. We all like him...which is saying something when we're usually there for scratch tests. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

He was very informative and pleasant to deal with. He interacts with the kids which is nice b/c its hard to keep them in such a confined space. I didn't like the receptionist, but I was there to see the doctor not the receptionist so who cares.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr Bhui is a very friendly and very funny Doctor. Different from many previous doctors I've had in the past, Dr Bhui always entertain his patients with magic tricks or humor. I'm very glad that i got referred to him, he is a very knowledgeable doctor and does his job exceedingly well by giving out easy to follow step by step instructions on when and how to use certain medication. He gives a lot of advice and tips towards many questions all the while he has an easy and outgoing personality something that should be in many doctors. Never in my numerous visits have i regretted visiting him.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

He is a very very good allergist as he knows what he is doing and does it efficiently.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

He did a great job with our girl. We saw him at 12 months, 24 months and 3yrs. He keeps them laughing and communicates well. She didn't mind going to him even though she had to get poked.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011