Ratings for Dr. Barbra Yeats

can be rather insulting and unkind about personal issues

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

Dr Barb Yeates is an excellent GP. She has cared for myself and family for many years. We are indeed very fortunate to have her addressing our medical needs.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009

My entire family (including extended family) has been seeing Dr. Yeats for 10+ years and we couldn't be happier. Not only is she knowledgeable and up-to-date on current recommendations but she genuinely cares for her patients and takes the time to know and treat them with the utmost care and respect. LOVE her!!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Dr. Yeats is very caring and professional. She takes the time to answer questions, clearly and in plain language, and explains what treatments are required and why. Dr. Yeats makes herself available to patients and appointments are quite quick.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

I have not met a person that has a negative thing to say about her .I have been with her for about 6or7 years .My oldets sun and his family is with her.My 14 year old gandauther went to see her when she was about 5or6 Doc. Yeats found somthing wrong with her heat. She had open heart surgery. If Doc. Yeats hsd not found this trouble my grandauther may not be here nowand good heath.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007